The brunette sprinted towards the woods, soon arriving at the warehouse. She panted as she slowed down and soon realized she was alone.

Well, she didn't really text or remind Grenda, Candy or Pacifica about coming here after all. Mabel sighed as she sat down on a log. She needed a plan.

"Hey, Mabel," Mabel flinched in surprise as the person behind her placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, h-hey Paz," Mabel greeted the blond.

Pacifica sat down next to Mabel and silence followed. The birds were singing and everything seemed peaceful, but Mabel still had a frown on her face.

"So? What's next?" Pacifica broke the silence after a while.

"I-... I don't know," Mabel said and hugged her knees. "I wish Dipper was here, he always had some sort of plan, while I am useless. He has always been smarter than me."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, we will figure something out," Pacifica tried comforting Mabel as she placed her arm over Mabel's shoulders.

"Now that we know that Bill is a demon, it makes the situation way more complex. We don't even know what he wants! We don't know if he plans to take over the world tomorrow or if he is peaceful," Mabel pointed out.

"Look, at least now we know he is dangerous. We have made progress and soon we will also find out more, okay?" Pacifica said.

Silence followed once again as the two just enjoyed each other's company. Mabel was grateful that Pacifica was by her side right now, else she wouldn't even know what to do. At least she had someone to be there for her.

Though she couldn't help but imagine what it was like for Dipper. The journal was under his mattress so that meant he knew all of this. He knew that Bill was a demon and he probably knew that for a long time and he had to deal with it alone.

Don't even get started on the fact Dipper had been forced to live with the demon. Mabel hated herself for letting that happen.

I just hope he is doing okay. Mabel thought as she tried convincing herself that Dipper was safe.

"Girls!" Mabel and Pacifica turned around to see Grenda, Candy and... Gideon? The smaller boy was tied up and was being carried over Grenda's shoulder.

"Hey..." Mabel greeted back as she tried to ignore the struggling kid. There was also duct tape over Gideon's mouth, making it look like Grenda and Candy had kidnapped him. That was probably because they did kidnap him.

"Uh, what is the psychic kid doing here?" Pacifica asked and Mabel nodded, she was wondering the same thing.

"We thought he might help us," Candy said.

"But why is he tied up?" Mabel asked.

"Because he didn't want to listen," Grenda answered and sat Gideon down. He had his hands and legs tied up, making it impossible for him to make any movement besides squirming.

"So, you kidnapped a nine-year-old?" Pacifica said.

"He is ten," Candy added like that would make the situation better.

Pacifica pinched the bridge of her nose and frowned. Just a day ago, she had broken into another person's home and today she was taking part in kidnapping kids, Axolotl help her if her parents found out.

"Okay, um," Mabel kneeled down to Gideon's level. "Gideon, do you know anything about Bill?"

Suddenly, Gideon stopped squirming and his eyes filled with fear before starting to try and kick and scream. He obviously didn't want to cooperate.