The guys were enjoying their pineapple juice with rum, smoking their Cuban cigars El Paso has brought them from Cuba. Simon, "This is a proper Cuban missile crisis here I am holding.", El Paso, "You never win against communists.", and they laugh.

"I was long before you two working on these projects when I met Magnum, he was a shy kid before we thought him ways of murder, but most creepy enough is he is still shy kid.", once said El Paso laughed making others to smile except Mage.

Ignacius, "Tell me about it, today we run into a shy couple with one guy getting all talk a lot with me before he ends up ill."

El Paso, "You know this makes me think Mage is not a creep here, he accepts what it is with his heavy heart but knowing how you play all happy and cool when you bend all these fools. I think I should double lock my bedroom while you around."

"I know and we had to share same bunk beds while we had prep training?", Simon replies. Our Mage was gazing into stars before he had another drink and then all left to sleep since they all had plans.

When guys had too much to drink Ignacius ends up in a royal kickboxing stadium taking a fight against amateur winner fighter in the blue corner, when suddenly lights goes out and comes back on with loud microphone, "Cant you smell what the debt is cooking.", then from podium to run in two guys wearing spandex shorts and spandex masks.

Before then Mage had a good last drink to stay at the seashore to see his friends heading out and have a call a little later, about Ignacius taking a walk by himself and knowing about early flight tomorrow morning. He heads out to the last location he went missing.

They are asking around at the bar they saw him to learn he was talking about amateurs fight he was very interest to.

When they head towards the stadium El Paso taps Mage on his shoulder to tell him to look above into a fog light to see Ignacius face across the other guy. The voice in a stadium announces about the debut of a new fighter, the Cowboy versus the Big Bulldog, to start in next half an hour. They look at each other and say together, "I think we all in for a fight now." The commentator shouts it will be a spectacular night watching this fight: Lithuania vs Georgia!

Mage heads to TV operator room giving a light knock on the door to hit the cable guy on his face with the same door he opens Then mage walks in and pulls the guy's arms in closing doors behind him. He shuts off all communication lines and runs ID caller block blocking a few kilometers all mobile lines off to give some time for them to take Ignacius back.

When the lights shut off, Simon and Paso puts on the spandex suits and looks at each other, Simon, "I hope we never do this again." El Paso smiles, "No worries, our love affair only between us.". Then the guys run in a stadium waving at the guys and heading towards the Big Bulldog holding lighters in their hands to increase his fist blow power.

Simon jumps over ropes taking with him a folding chair and gives a good throw at Ignacius, making him fall down the floor already from weak legs after such limit alcohol in his blood flow.

El Paso runs up to the Black Bulldog and smacks him over the floor, but he pulls back the ropes blocking his face expecting another blow when El Paso sidekicks him few times into his ribs, making his ribs to break and fall on to floor from the pain he has. But he does not stop and picks the Big Bulldog by his legs kicking him into a groin and shouting, "How do you feel now Mr Big Bull?" but Simon and Ignacius grabs him apart saying, "You should stop, have you gone mad, we should really leave now..."

Then commentator's voice appears announcing, "we all know how we love American wrestling and we brought you this show and a surprise present. Hope you guys have a good night and applause to our lovely foreign actors." The crowd gives applause and Mage once he finished with the announcement shuts off the stadium lights. The guys run down the street where Mage is awaiting outside emergency exit with random car he unlocked from his mobile IT device and waves at three guys running out in long coats, Mage smiles and says, "Do you guys expecting to rain tonight?".