Di(ck)sord Tings 🍋

Start from the beginning

"In no way I'm mad Y/n. I'm just glad you found someone, and close by too." She smiled and pat your head.

You returned the smile, thankful it wasn't like in the movies.

As soon as you were both about to eat again your moms phone rang.

"This is L/n speaking how may I assist you? Oh really? Wow just as I changed it. Alright I'll be there in twenty." She hung up with a loud sigh.

"I hate my manager. Never get a job with an annoyed manager alright Y/n? I have to go in to ship coffee bean orders, I'll see you later dear." She kissed your forehead and grabbed her things.

After the morning run as if your mom predicted she already got into her work clothes.

"Bye have a good day." You waved scarfing down your last of food. "You know my manger isn't so bad." You smirked thinking of Hitoshi.

He was technically the co manager of the 11-seven due to few workers. "In fact I could probably get away with most things with just a few sweet words." You laughed to yourself thinking of Thursday.

The whole entire look upon Hitoshi's face when you made sweet talk for payback that he does on a daily basis.

"I wonder what he's doing right now actually." You put your plate in the sink, seeing as your mom was so organized she put a sticky note saying to clean.

You crumbled it up already having a reminder to do so, and you went to your room heading to the sacred window.

Hitoshi, wasn't thinking less of you in his household.

"Fuck, she acted so damn hot and just leaves in the moment of it." Hitoshi was laying down on his bed with papers sprawled around him, he had given up on literature.

The only subject he would be focused on if school allowed it was you.

"Mm I did see her at school, but I can't get enough even at work." Hitoshi didn't see you at work yesterday.

You were busy taking an exam to see if you would graduate that year of college and it took a while.

Hitoshi turned his head over to look at his window that was slightly open, leaving cool air to whisk itself inside.

"Let's see if my princess is waiting for her prince." Hitoshi smirked to himself cleaning up the papers and casting them aside.

He ran his hand through his messy lavender hair and opened the flowing curtain.

There immediately, he saw you staring outside of your window at the street.

The wind blocked freely landing in your hair. Hitoshi saw you laugh and looked down to where your eyes were located.

There was a cute little boy skipping ahead and playing with a stick, poking at the animals he found on the cracks of the street

"Mom look a caterpillar!" The little boy shouted out loud grinning wide, it showed his two front teeth missing.

Hitoshi heard your laughter again seeing how cheerful the kid was. He himself smiled staring at your entire appearance, nothing left behind.

"Do you like little kids?" He suddenly spoke up, causing your attention to spark towards his deep voice.

I thought I was out here alone. You thought clearly wrong staring into his purple eyes.

"Aren't they cute when their not total demons?" You asked discovering many types of different kids in this huge world.

"Well if that's what you want to think, I personally think if we made kids they would be the cutest." Hitoshi licked his lips, you got a good angle of his sharp jawline and and piercing.