•Ch. 8•

Weeks passed, and finally, Akutagawa had recovered. It wasn't that long until both of them can finally return to their normal lifestyle. Iana was happy that he can finally go with her again.

Akutagawa found it weird but she is the only person that can calm him down. Her presence, her voice, her eyes, her smile, everything about her makes him calm. Its like finding a shelter through a storm. Same goes for Iana. Having each others presence makes both of them safe. He may sound like he's obsessed with her, because he really is. Not a single passing day will he not think about her. Iana has been running around his head and so he decided to see her. He went to her place, knowing she was asleep since it was a Saturday. He knocked and instead of hearing snores he heard nothing. He opened her door, only to reveal her passed out on the floor. His face was filled with terror and fear as he picked her up and went into the infirmary. He asked for the nurses help and to which the nurse did. Akutagawa was panicking a bit, seeing the woman he loves passed out. He tried to fight the urge to get emotional. But he can't. He was upset and can't seem to focus. When the nurse finally went out, he told him it was only fatigue. He was relieved to hear that.

*Iana's POV*
I shot up from my slumber only to see I'm inside the infirmary. I was confused why I was here but I remembered I passed out. I sighed as I put my hand unto my head. I heard the door open, it was Akutagawa. As we lock gazes, he ran to me, giving me a tight hug. "Why..What happened? Why did you pass out? I was worried.." He says. I was devastated by the fact i made him worry. I returned the hug, and I answered, "I don't know I've been tired lately." Tears formed into my eyes as I remember the last person who I talked to. "Actually.." I started, Akutagawa listening closely. "The headmaster of my orphanage managed to find me. Managed to get into my personal life. He's coming for me. Akutagawa, he's coming for me..what do I do?" I say crying. He stood there shocked. "Don't worry, I'm here. Gin's here. Everyone's here. We'll help you" He replies giving me a sad smile.

"How'd I get so lucky?"

--------------------------------------------------------
TBC! Hope you like it

Number of words: 423