The Betrayal And Beginnings

Narrator's POV

We begin with our main protagonists Izuku Midoriya who at the moment is sitting at the back of a police car who appears deep in thought thinking about the events that lead to this moment.

*Flashback and Izuku's POV

I was walking towards my classroom when I noticed other students giving me weird looks but I paid no attention to it. When I arrived at my classrooms door it wasn't noisy as usual. It was eerily silent "huh that's odd" I said to my self as I opened the door the first thing I noticed when I entered my class was that All might was there as well as many different pro heroes. "Uh what's going on?" " Stay where you are traitor!"

3rd POV

Izuku stood there dumbfounded when his mentor screamed those words at him. Suddenly his classmates started beating him to a pulp some just gave him punches or kicks while the others full on assaulted the poor cinnamon roll with their quirks while this was happening the pros and teachers were just watching Izuku get beat up by his classmates. This continued on until Recovery Girl intervened then to heal Izuku so that they can send him to prison. When RG finished healing Izuku the pros cuffed him and while he is being escorted out of UA his ex-classmates keep spewing insults at him saying he is a 'Villain', 'A waste of space', 'Traitor',etc. But what hurt him the most is what his mentor/father figure said to him " You are a disappointment and a disgrace to all heroes and for this I shall take back what's mine" As All Might said this he plucked a hair of the head of Izuku and swallowed it. Izuku felt OFA leave his body leaving him feeling empty as he was placed at the back of the police car.

*Flashback End Still 3rd POV

While Izuku is still thinking about the events that happened the policemen that were with Izuku failed to notice a figure that looks like a skeleton with chains surrounding him approach the police car.

(Ignore the name and the figure looks like the one on the left side)

Suddenly ice was formed in front of the car causing it to crash and knocking out Izuku and the policemen

Skeletal figure POV

As I approach the crashed vehicle I immediately searched for the chosen one who appears to be a young boy with green hair and freckles arranged in a diamond pattern on both his cheeks. I observed the boy for a few minutes until I felt large amount of negative feelings in this boy but I can also sense within him a sense of justice, a kind heart, selflessness,. "Soon my king you shall obtain what is rightfully yours and bring down your wrath against those who have wronged you and your people"I carried him and summoned a portal leading to my home

 "Soon my king you shall obtain what is rightfully yours and bring down your wrath against those who have wronged you and your people"I carried him and summoned a portal leading to my home

"Soon my king you shall fulfill your role of bringing peace to your land whether you shall wage war or settle things peacefully we will support you in whatever you shall decide"

*Authors note
- so this is the first chapter of my first fanfic so tell me how it is and constructive criticism is allowed so that I will get better on how I make my stories. That's all I like to say so goodbye and I'll see you all in the next chapter byeeeeeee