{30} ~ Practical Partners ~

Começar do início

" We'll be facing Robots !" Kaminari and Ashido exclaimed.

" Actually , this year's exams, will be completely different. " A cute little white dog, mouse, bear creature said coming out of Aizawa's scarf.

" Principal Nezu ?! Your changing things?" The class said in unison.

" He's adorable" You thought as he continued to tell the class about the exam.

" The tests now have a new focus, there will be hero work of course but also team work and combat between actual people . So what does that mean for you students will work together in pairs and your opponents will be 9ne our esteemed UA teachers isn't that fabulous. " He finishes.

" We're fighting the teachers !? " The class says in unison.

" Additionally, your partners and opponents have already been chosen. They were determined at my information, based on various factors , including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships. First, Yaoyrozu and Todoroki a team against me. " Mr. Aizawa says with a smile holding his scarf.

"Then we have Midoriya paired with Bakugo and their opponent is ..." Aizawa was caught off by a thump.

" Uh. " They exclaimed .

" Oh shit !" You thought.

" I am here , to fight. " All Might says as he lands in front of the pair.

" We're up against All Might ?" They say.

" You're going to have to work together boys of you want to win . " He says presenting the handcuffs to them for the exam .

" You think we need a handicap to win against you well think again " Bakugo said .

"HAHAHA this'll be fun . " All Might said.

" Let's begin , the teams will take the practical exam in the order you were called we have a stage prepared for you Sato , Kirishima you're up." Aizawa began.

" Yes sir. "

" Those waiting their turn to fight can either watch the exams or stragize together as a team it's your choice that's all. " He finished.

~~

" Hey Deku are you going to watch the fights?" You say.

" Yeah , and besides Y/N let's be honest Kacchan doesn't want to stragize with me." He says.

" You're right about that, I'll see you two before your match I'm going to go talk to Sero." You say.

" Bye Y/N." He says waving you off .

" Hey Sero , let's stragize before our match against Midnight." You say .

" I'm in lead the way Y/N. " He says.

~~

You and Sero head to the library to gather all the information about Miss Midnight and her quirk . When you find a video of Present Mic introducing quirks at UA.

" R-Rated Hero Midnight her quirk Somnabulist, she can put people to sleep with a fragrance coming off of her body, it usually does better on guys then girls ." He says.

" So in other words Sero you have to stay away from her, or it's over. " You say.

" I'll try to stay away from her as long as I can. " He says.

" Now that's done , I'm going to go check on Kacchan and Deku, before our match. " You say.

" I'll see you there teammate. " He says .

~~

You head to the observation room first to see Deku.

" Deku how are the fights so far , and how are you feeling? " You ask.

" Y/N I take it you and Sero stragized already ? And great and nervous. " He says.

" We did , he just has to stay away long enough for him to pass, and don't worry Deku I'll talk to Kacchan." You say.

" That's great Y/N, we're only on match six so good luck with Kacchan. " He says.

" Thanks Deku ." You say exiting the observation room.

Your walking down the corridor when an arm pulls you into another room.

" The hell ? Let go !" You scream .

" Firefly relax it's just me . " He says.

" Kacchan, you scared the shit out of me, what were you thinking!?" You yelled.

" I'm sorry I scared you Firefly let me make it up to you. " He says apologetically.

" H-how...mmph." Was all you said before he placed his lips on yours shutting you up midsentence.

" How's that ? Am I forgiven ? " He asks after pulling away.

" Wow.. that was ... , you're forgiven. " You say blushing crimson .

" Good , now where were you going all alone Firefly ?" He askes smiling.

" I was looking for you Kacchan I wanted to talk to you before our matches ." You say smiling.

" R-really ? Well what'd you wanna talk about? " He says wide-eyed and face red.

" Just promise me you'll at least to try to get along with Deku for your match. " You say.

" Tch. not a chance I hate that damn nerd. " He says.

" Please Kacchan? Unless you wanna fail and you can forget about what's happening between us." You teased.

" F-fine I'll try , I'm gonna win , and never I'm not losing you again before I get the chance. " He says confidently.

" Thanks Kacchan, I'll come see you after our matches , good luck explosion boy!" You say kissing his cheek causing his face to heat up.

" W-what did you call me come back here !" He yells with a red face.

You laugh at his childish actions and head to your battle location.

~~

" Team Midoriya and Sero practical exam ready start ! " A droid announces.

" Let the 2nd to last final begin !"