"okaka", the boy mumbled as he placed the bowl down beside the girl's bed, looking around as he found a pen and notebook.

scribbling something on the notepad, inumaki handed it over to the sick girl, who had considered the male's offer.

"mm...you promise?", marri asked.

inumaki nodded.

marri sighed as she gave in, taking the bowl and gulping down the warm ginger soup that was supposed to not only help her sore throat, but cold.

the girl then scrunched her face up in disgust as inumaki slightly smiled underneath the tall collar of his uniform.

"okay!! can we go play now?", marri asked, to which inumaki had nodded as the little girl hopped out of bed, extending her hand out for the boy the take

marri waddled out into the living room as she forced inu to join them, where she proceeded to raid satoru's closet as revenge for leaving her.

"try this on!!", marri demanded, to which the curse had hesitantly backed away with his arms up in the air, knowing full well that he would not be able to fit in it.

the last thing he wanted was for satoru to come home and find all his clothes ripped because he accidentally busted them trying to wear it.

"then you do it, toge!! come on, come on!!", marri urged, to which inumaki had raised a brow as he took the clothes and changed inside the bathroom.

"TAKANA!!"

"TAKANA!!"

as the door slammed opened, inumaki was in the girl's jujutsu high uniform.

though why satoru had a spare skirt in his closet is a story for another time.

"TOGE!! TEN OUT OF TEN!!", marri cheered as she then then stopped, glancing over at her curse, who also started clapping as the little girl's stare had told him enough.

inumaki started posing as if he were a superstar at the grammys, to which marri had gotten so excited that she had started wheezing and coughing, making inumaki concerned.

"salmon??"

"toge, you should be a model", marri stated, to which the boy had patted marri's head as he nodded in agreement.

"shake shake", he said, pointing at the girl.

"you think I should be a model too?"

"salmon", the boy replied.

"okay!! let me change into my dress and we can paint each other's nails and do each other's hair!!", marri excitedly said as she dragged inumaki and inu into her room.

the little girl rushed into the restroom to change into a baby blue dress with a black bow around her stomach as she forced the two to sit on her carpet, letting them choose their nail colors.

inu went with red, but he insisted on black since it matched his whole theme of being a curse and all.

"toge, I think lilac would look really good because your eyes are really pretty", marri stated as she started applying a base coat to the boy's nails.

inumaki nodded as he would just wash it off later when he leaves, so he didn't particularly mind.

meanwhile inumaki's nails were drying, marri started painting inu's, taking turns as it was more efficient.

despite being a four year old, marri actually did very well painting the inside area of their fingernails.

"may I have blue please?", marri asked, to which inumaki had hummed as he started painting the girl's ridiculously small fingernails.

once the three's fingernails were dried, marri had tied a section of inumaki's hair up with a cherry hair tie.

"toge looks so cute!!", the girl widely smiled, to which inumaki had patted the girl's head as the three had traveled downstairs to watch doraemon.

inu sat on the floor meanwhile inumaki was holding the girl on the couch, watching as she slowly fell asleep.

the platinum-haired boy smiled as he whispered something so soft that it was barely audible.

"sleep well".