Chapter 21- The Breakup!

~Life was smooth, without her. But...Life is never meant to be smooth~

-Affu-

In India

MruNi's Home

"I don't know why, but I felt like you're too lost because of the boner you're having, due to every other girl passing by your seat. Maybe, I can help?" Rudr laughed out, like a hyena, holding onto his stomach while reading from the piece of white paper.

"Damn! I bet, his face was worth watching. The amount of times he gets a boner, because of his freaking life with ladies and only ladies." Karan joined in, and Nandini just stared at them, blankly.

"I really don't understand what's there in to laugh so much. I mean, I just pointed out the truth." Nandini muttered to herself, rolling her eyes. "I know right. He was showing off a boner, right when he stepped inside the corridor." Mrunal agreed to her best friend's statement.

"And how do you know about these stuffs?" Viren questioned, narrowing his eyes at his little sister. And that was when Nandini's and Mrunal's gazes went up to the rest of the Murthy boys, who had their eyes squinted on Nandini.

"Come on, Bhayyu. You know Biology was my favorite subject since forever." Nandini rolled her eyes at her overprotective brothers, whose gazes went up to Mrunal from her. "I'm not even blamed for her love for Biology. That's her choice." said Mrunal, raising her hands in surrender.

"It's good that you didn't leave the paper in the Restaurant. Your handwriting could have traced by Mrs. Reddy." Asad said, smudging ink on the white paper, to destroy Nandini's handwriting from it, and then putting it in a glass of water to erase everything written on it.

"At last, a compliment from my Bhayyus." Nandini sighed out loud, and Asad chuckled hearing her. "You know we appreciate everything you did, Choti." Om commented. "So what was with the freak-out comments after reading from the paper?" she asked, raising her eyebrows, and Shivaay rolled his eyes at it.

"Because you seem to be using bad language? That's a good explanation, I guess." Shivaay commented, and Nandini grinned. "I'm 23. Old enough to use bad language when I meet bad people?" she questioned, and they nodded.

"Yes. But you're still that 8-year old little one to us." Rithvik said, and it didn't take another moment for Nandini to cocoon herself in his arms, as he was sitting right beside her. Rithvik chuckled, hugging her close to his heart. "You know, you open up a lot." she grinned up at Rithvik, before staring at others. "Learn something from him." she said, and they laughed out hearing her complaint.

"Sure. Sure. We must start speaking our heart out, every now and then so she gets an idea about how much scared we are for her safety, when Madam cares less about it." Sidhharth commented, who was sitting on the other side of Nandini. She stuck her tongue out, and Sidhharth ruffled her hairs.

"But you still agree to everything I say." she grinned cheekily, and held onto Sidhharth's arms, breaking away from Rithvik. "Besides, Grumpy coffee was with us. Mruno and I were safe." she shrugged, and Asad didn't miss the glint in her eyes when she took Manik's nickname.

She was so casual, like her usual self, but the way she said Manik was with her and they didn't have to worry about her safety said how much she trusted that man.

How is it that she trusts Manik so much when they just met? Nandini Murthy was never the one to trust people so easily.

So...what changed now?