"Okay deal!" He grabbed on to my pinky and we sealed it off with our thumbs.

Ten years later...

I hate this class... I count the minutes till the bell rings. If there are 15 mins left, that's like 5 3-minute songs. Ughhh so long!

"Is there something you'd like to share with the class, y/n?" The professor asks. I did not mean to do that out loud...

"Nope, sorry! please continue"

I sulk down into my seat. One more song to go. I see puppy eyes topped with fluffy blondish hair through the window of the door. Donghun is already out of class, thank god he's waiting for me. A second later his "tail" is right behind him. All the girls in class start whisper. Wherever Donghun goes you will find Junhee. And right behind that is a line full of swooning girls. With his adoring smile and good looks Junhee can't help to turn heads. Even some guys stare. Donghun isn't one for such attention. I guess that's what I love about him. He's so focused yet friendly, everyone is easily comfortable around him. Hes a laid-back kind of guy.

"Okay guys get out of here enjoy your weekend and don't forget papers due on Monday!" The professor announces. T

That was three minutes already? I grab my books and head out to my best friends.

"We're going to get some snacks. Let's go" Donghun announces, starting to walk.

"Sweet! Let's go to where Channie works I need a discount. Money's tight" I say pouting.

"Don't worry, Donghun will pay, I'm broke too" Junhee comments with a huge smile.

"Who said?" Donghun asks with a serious expression.

"Come on bro! I'm hungry!"

"You still owe for yesterday: I paid for dinner and the Internet café, and I keep seeing weird charges on my card! it's you, isn't it?"

"Well, you know that game I been playing. I needed to upgrade fast, so I bought some weapons and skill" Junhee confess nervously.

"Seriously? You live with me but I'm not your mother. That's it, no Internet cafe for a month! Thank god your moving out soon."

"You can't do that!" Junhee whines "Kwannie and I have a match lined up this weekend! And you just said you're not my mom, you can't tell me what to do..." he mumbles under his breath. Donghun put him in a chokehold as they kept bickering. I swear they fight like husband and wife.

Soon we arrive to the snack place where our friend works and we get in there, trying not to be noisy this time.

"Welcome to The Sweet Spot! What can I get for you?" says Chan to the girl in front us on the line.

His smile makes her ears turn red; I can see them poking out her hair. I shake my head; he has no idea the effect he has on girls. She places her order and says,

"You seem just as sweet as this cake, can I get your number?"

Behind her I pretend I'm choking on air from the cringe. Chan burst out laughing finally getting Donghun and Junhee's attention.

"Thank you, but I'm sorry, No."

"Just no?" She looks shocked by his response as he apologizes, she walks away in disbelief. We step up to the counter.

"How many is it today?" I ask to Chan, grinning "let me guess: 3"

"Ew, don't encourage him, his head will explode" Donghun chips in.

"More like 7! that shirt-" Junhee says with two thumbs up "Wow! so handsome it makes your eye go pop!" emphasizing on the 'p' really hard. Donghun looks at Junhee in disgust