chapter one

Louis POV

If i'm gonna get this right i need to start from the beginning. I don't remember much of how it happened and the technicalities of it really. I've always been aware of my "dramatic" tendencies since I was a child. It never was worrying to me,but my parents and siblings noticed more than I ever did.

I'm the only one that knows...well that's not true

I was the only one that knew..and remembered up until 2012

I remember it so clearly. Everything crumbled so fast and I didn't know how to stop it.

Really I tried to calm him down and explain but he doesn't handle stress and "guilt" the way I do.

It's honestly really frustrating how he dealt with the truth,I don't understand why he thinks it's a big deal given that we were children,and It was in 1997. I say the past is the past and we should forgive and forget.

I guess there's nothing I can do to change things.The band hasn't been together since we went on a break, and I don't see how any of us can come back knowing what we know.They will never look at us the same,and the secrecy of it is just to much for them to keep.

Zayn bailed right after the truth was revealed. He didn't want anything to do with us after that. I really thought he would stick by me,but I was wrong. He promised he wouldn't say anything to anyone, and then left. He has distanced himself from us in every way possible, he said he hated the band(which was NOT true up until everything came out) and wanted nothing to do with us. The other guys totally understand why he did it given our situation,but I still think it was dramatic. 

Liam has been my rock through the whole thing.He has this thing about him, he really does.He took the news the best out of any of them, except Niall...honestly don't know that he really understood what we were talking about given that he was eating a pizza and couldn't concentrate on anything else.Three days was all it took for Liam to come back and I remember clearly what he said to me.

"That's fucking treason,why didn't I get an invite?" He was kidding given how we both knew a certain someone who as he put it has "lasting trauma that he can't escape from" because of the ordeal.

Music has always been our language of communication. The boys and I are all like that. It's the way we talk to each other,It's the way we say "I love you" and it's the way we say "I hate you."

Looking back its so fucking obvious,it makes me laugh. It won't make sense right now but as I said I need to start at the beginning.

"Come in" I said after an abrupt two knows at the front door.

I sat up from my desk to go welcome whoever the hell just showed up at my house with no warning.As I set my notebook and pencil down and started walking towards the very loud presence that was now in my home, I heard a familiar grumble.

"Louis, we need to talk!"

"Harry?"