Chapter 16: Work Work Work Work

Start from the beginning

"Wait what?!" He panicked.

She looked at the sky, "That was a joke."

"Oh."

She sighed, "However..."

"Huh?"

"I needed to train too. So it's a win win for the both of us. Great isn't it?" She says the last part sarcastically.

"R-Right." Midoryia sweatdropped.

"It's strange." She blinked, "People I meet aren't so bad. People like you."

This made the boy feel embarrassed and he blushed a bit. "Thanks. I think your great."

She frowned and pushed his face the other side so he looked away, "Your weird."

She made sure he wasn't looking and secretly smiled.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"So tired." Reina exclaimed laying under the kotatsu. "Hmm..." Miyuki simply says. Reina sits up and looks at her bestie concerned. "Yuki-chan?" Said girl flinched, "Yeah!?"
"You've been so distracted lately. Is it because of training?" She shook her head, "No nothing like that, I swear..." She began to drift off again in deep thought.

"What is with her?" She wondered. Miyuki then slammed her paws onto the table, "I've decided!!" She yells. "Decided what?" The blonde jumped.

"I'm gonna help him!!" She determined. "Help who?? The turtles??" Before Miyuki could answer, Reina's phone went off. "It's Eddie. We're talking about this later." She said as she whined.

"Hello?"

"Hey, how you doin lately?" He asked. "Honestly it feels like forever that I haven't spoken to you."

"Don't say it like that. It's creepy." She huffed, "Anyways how have you been?"

"Meh, been here done that. Just on my way home from school." He said. "Ah, good. So, my parents still haven't-"

"Nope. Still nothing, they haven't even talked to me about that whole consequences thing." She hummed, "Maybe it really was just a bluff then."

"I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so." The two girls rolled their eyes. "I should get going, I'm almost home anyway."

"Oh wait." Reina stopped him. "What is it?" Reina panicked because she didn't want to say it anymore. And Eddie always wants what's wanted to be said.  "I was just gonna say...that...I like pandas?" She says as a question.

"Why you tellin me something I already know? Your really weird." She nods. "Bye then."

"Alright. See ya."

She hung up the phone and sighed, "What were you really gonna tell him?" Miyuki asked. "I was planning on telling him that the sports festival is in two days, but I don't think that'll be a good idea."

"Why?"

"I just have a gut feeling that telling him will cause something bad to happen. You know when I have a gut feeling it's always bad."

"That's true."

America

Eddie opens the door the his home, "Mom I'm home!" He said closing the door behind him. "Sweetie! Look who came to visit us!" His mom named Becky said with excitement. When he turned around, he tensed up and began to sweat.

"It's Reina's parents. Isn't it nice from them to visit, they even got your little sister a present." Isabella laughs, "Oh it was nothing."

"Big brother look. They got me a dolly." His little sister, Katie showed. He clenched his fist in anger, "It's real nice Katie."