Chapter 16: Work Work Work Work

3rd POV

Training has now started for the people to get ready for the sports festival.

Miyuki was at school training in one of the schools training rooms by herself. She was trying to practise how create a bigger snow ball without making it melt.

She sighed smiling, "That should hopefully work." Just as she was practising, someone walked up behind her saying, "Boo!" She jumped and blasts a hot snow ball in the air just dodging the person.

She turned around and saw a purple haired guy, "Dude are you good?!! You shouldn't sneak up on people like that!! I could have hit you!" She shouted. "My bad, I didn't think I would scare you that badly." She glared at him, "What are you doing in here anyway?"

He rubbed his neck, "I was gonna try doing some training in here, but it looks like you beat me to it. Plus, I wasn't really sure what to do." She raised a brow, "Ok...? I'm pretty sure your the one who said your going to take my class down aren't you?"

"Yeah, I did."
There was a moment of silence until she cleared her throat. "I could help you if you want." She shrugged.

He shook his head, "You don't have to do that. The way my quirk works, is a bit...odd. Besides, I declared war on you." She scoffs, "Try me." He looked at her confused, "Are you serious?" "What does it look like? Try me-" She stopped talking as her pupils went completely white.

"Dang it, I didn't mean to use it. Well she did say to, uhh, show me how high you can jump." He ordered. She did what he asked and jumped as high as she could. She can jump really high which made the boy's mouth drop slightly.

"She's pretty good." He mummbled. When she landed, he released her from his trance and she was really confused. "Was that your quirk just now?" She asked. He lowered his head, "Yeah. I'm not blessed like you are." He puts his hands in his pocket and starts to leave. "Sorry for wasting your training time."

She just watched him leave as he closed the door, "I never got his name."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Days were passing by and everyone was training with everything they had. Reina was helping Midoryia train his body a bit more by trying to increase his stamina and agility.

Reina isn't really the kind to help others with training. But hey, it is what it is.

"All you have to do is touch me." She confirmed.

"T-t-touch you!!?" He blushed panicking. "Yes. What? Ok, poke then." He began running at her trying to...poke her.

What a Gentleman.

But she just dodged all of his moves and attacks. She would just jump over his head or slide under his legs. "Reina your so fast. I can't keep up." He panted while she sighed, "It's better to help your body improve more than your quirk, since it can kill you." Midoryia sweatdropped, "That sound so harsh!"

"It's true. I'll get tired eventually."

So, he did what she said. After about twenty minutes, they were both laying on the ground panting. "Well...you still...didn't get me." She says through her breaths. "I was close...a few times..." Midoryia points out. She frowned, "Don't flatter yourself." He giggled and turned his head to her.

"Thank you, for helping me today. I was kinda surprised when you said yes."

She turned her head to him, "Why?"

"Oh! Well, I just thought you wouldn't really want to help anyone train. Or something like that."

She hummed, "I didn't want to help you..."