"Itadakemas" They both said as they dug into their food eagerly.

"So today's the date huh" She smirked seeing her cousin choke on his food, lord did she love tormenting him.

"How did you know!?" He managed to ask mid cough as he tried getting the food out of airway.

"Oh a girl has her ways" she smiled taking another bite of her meal. "W-whatever. Yeah we're hanging out later, it's nothing much just a movie." He sighed drinking his glass of orange juice, continuing his breakfast.

"Seriously!" She almost screamed "Just a movie, that's it? Come on dude your killing me." She cried out.

"What we're just hanging out, it's not like it's a date-date." He defended.

"Well this leads to the date-date, gosh do I really have to teach you everything." She continued "Listen take her out to see the town or something, paint the town red I don't care, your only 17 teen once." She said with fire in her eyes.

"Wow...your really interested in this working out" he deadpanned.

"Well I can't have my little cousin remain a virgin forever" She grinned watching him blush up a storm.

He was stuttering up something but was silence as Karin got up and Walked behind him, bear hugging him from behind.

"Don't worry baby bro, big sis Karin is gonna get you a girl." She cried with with anime tears.

"Oi oi that's enough" Naruto said, finally tired of being embarrassed in his own home "Hey and your only three years older that me." He whined.

"And don't you forget it" She said ruffling his hair walking away "oh and after the movie my gigs this night too so stop by." She said going back to her room.

'oh shit I almost forgot the whole reason she moved back to Spain, can't believe I forgot about her music career. Oh my god she'd kill me if she knew I forgot, thank the heavens she can't read minds.' He sighed, 'Speaking of forget, I can't miss the meeting with the Nike lady and Lorenzo, he'd have my head." He felt a chill up his spin 'why do I have so many scary people in my life' He thought as he dropped his head on the table in defeat.

*Yip*

Peeking, Naruto saw he's chibi fox play fighting with its own fluffy tail. "Atleast I still have you Kurama" he sighed looking at the fox who was surprisingly loosing as it got aggressive towards its own tail with stronger attacks. "Well...that's until your hungry" he chuckled to himself as he left to his room to get ready for the meeting.

.

.

.

Nike Office-Madrid branch

"Mr Namikaze I'm personally glad you choose to sign with us at Nike" The familiar miss Ramona said as both player and agent sat In front of her.

"Yeah, after thinking about it I've decided to commit with Nike, I think it's the best choice for my career y'know." He smiled, silently cursing himself for using his verbal tick at a business meeting.

"Well I'm also glad we could get this deal signed and that my client is also happy with it." Lorenzo added.

"Well on behalf of Nike I'd like to officially welcome you to the Nike family." She get up to shake his hand with he returned firmly. "We'll send boots,clothes and any other Nike apparel to your address as soon as possible." She finished, getting up from her chair going to shake hands with the agent and then client which they returned signaling the finalisation of the agreement.