No objection (Fundy and Dream)

Prompt: George doesn't object and Fundy and dream have a good wedding for once.

"Fundy Fundy! I got the dress on! Do you wanna see it on me?" Fundy nods and runs to Dream. Dream was in a beautiful white long dress. "You look beautiful. I love you!" Fundy pulls Dream into a big hug and kisses his face. "I love you too baby. You need to hurry and get your suit on. I will call everyone to come. You get ready." Fundy walks away and goes to put on his suit.
Dream calls everyone. Sapnap, George, Tommy, Ranboo, everyone. He wanted everyone to see this happy day. He heard everyone barging into the wedding area. I told Tommy and Ranboo to be the flower girls. Well, I guess more like boys. I told Hbomb to be Fundy's maid. I like seeing fundy blush. Fundy is the best person ever and I am happy that I will marry him.
Fundy was finished putting on his suit. He was also happy that he was marrying Dream. He loved Dream for a while. Fundy was happy that Dream actually said to his proposal. 
Fundy was waiting when he saw Dream walking towards him with Sapnap holding his arm. Dream walks to Fundy. Wilbur smiles and looks at Dream with a little angry look but was happy and then looked at Fundy smiling. Fundy and Dream looked around, no objected. They did their vows. Fundy and Dream promised their lives to be with each other, even in death.
Fundy and Dream kiss and hold each other for a good minute. Fundy felt in heaven and Dream did too. He wanted this to last forever.  Hbomb brings over the cake. "Master fundy! and Master Dream. Here is some cake! I know both of you have round cake any way you didn't need to order more!" Fundy blushes and Dream kisses Fundy's cheek. Everyone starts eating the cake. Everyone throws flowers everywhere.  Wilbur opens a bottle of Vodka and Wine. 
Everyone chugs the wine downs. (Ofc, not Tommy or ranboo or any other kids)
Fundy and Dream go outside and sit down. The sun was setting. "Love you so much Fundy" Fundy hugs Dream and kisses his lips. "I love you too." They never wanted this to end. It would never end.

:)

Right?
It wouldn't end? This beautiful love story?
He loved fundy so why would the love story end?

It wasn't just a Dr3@m right? 
Dream didn't dream this. 
This was real. No dreaming. It happened. Fundy and Dream got married.
There was no objection, right?
Nothing bad happened on their wedding night.

Someone yelled for Dream. It was sapnap.
Dream wakes up. He had a ring on his finger. He was sleeping right next to George. He connected the dots. He had dreamed about there being no objection. Sometimes Dream wished George didn't kiss him. He did love Fundy. Why did George have to ruin it. Why did Dream ruin it.
Fundy was so happy with him why did Dream mess it all up to be with someone who isn't as good as Fundy. He gets up and looks in the mirror. All he can see is that long white wedding Dress Fundy bought him. When George and Dream got married only Sapnap and Punz showed. They were just trying to be nice.  
Maybe Dream should visit Fundy. Clear the toxic air? Would Fundy even talk to him? 
He texted Fundy.
He got no response. 

Dream sighed and went back to bed. He didn't care for anything else. He just wanted to clear some toxic air with him and Fundy. He knew why Fundy didn't answer.  Fundy said he would never speak to him again. He looked on his phone to see that fundy did message him back but with a image.  He clicked on it and It was of Fundy and 5up getting married. 
Dream closed his phone and threw it across the room and went to sleep. He just didn't care anymore.

Wow angsty. Sad rite?

Now Imma sleep.