"You talked about Solovyov clan back in the hospital, right?" Jeno asked.

"Yes, there's nothing much I wanted to hear, I'm just curious." She said.

"I see. Well, actually I once did a research about this deceased clan not long ago, the clan almost deceased because of mass murdered to all of the family members. They once said they only left 3 to 4 members that are still alive and believed that the live ones are outsiders-I mean the one who didn't live in the clan territory" Jeno said.

"And in addition, they said the only hope to make the clan revive is the live ones. All they have to do is reclaim the clan assets from the Russian government and expand the clan members by spouse or children." Jeno ended.

"I see, what year they confirmed the clan was almost extinct?" Naomi asked.

"Around 30 years ago, if I don't mistaken."

That was the time Father got married with Mother. which means that Father is the only one survived the massacre.

"And Naomi. I do believe that you're part of the clan." Jeno said. The noises by Haechan and Mark who's bickering has stop.

"H-how-"

"I see why you're curious. You don't know anything about your origin, right?" Mark joined. She only nodded.

"You see, I am 100 percent sure she's part of the clan because look..." Jeno took out the necklace she wear while gently hold her neck.

"A sky blue gem necklace with silver wire. Only Solovyov clan have this as a mark for their members." Jeno let go of her.

"I only think this is a gift from my father during my 5th birthday and I never saw any of my family members use it." Naomi claimed.

"*sigh You're suddenly sound so dumb." Haechan interrupt.

"Maybe your dad gave it to you as the coming of age as legitimate member of Solop- er whatever the fuck you say it clan." Haechan ended with a frustrated face after don't know how to pronounce the clan name properly.

"My father only mentioned the clan name once, 10 years after my 5th birthday. That was the day I'm starting to become more curious about my origin" Naomi said.

"What Haechan said is right, he gave it to you as the coming of age." Jeno said.

"I guess your dad already inherit all of the assets now, he probably going to pass it to your brother, a threat to your family." Hendery joined. Naomi recalled something and connected the dots from every bad luck the encountered past few weeks.

"You will inherit my everything."

"He's trying to lure me out by kidnapped my mother and Noriko, Father's whereabout is unknown. Which means..."

"He's trying to kill the remaining Solovyov clan members and inherit the assets all by himself." Jeno continued. Naomi looked at him.

"We have to move hurry and look for my Fath-" Naomi stopped.

"But what if my Father work with Naoyuki?"

"There's a possible chance that both of them plotting this together, as well as the car chase and Solovyov inheritance." Jaemin joined.

"The only way to gather the remaining family who's part ways from long ago is to do it by force and lure the others out." Jaemin added.

"You're right." Lucas joined as well.

"But we can't move by ourself. After all we still need our strategist and sniper expert to help us." Lucas said.

"By the way, Chenle! What's their condition in Japan?" Yuta yelled.