→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣

Start from the beginning

Sev and El lead the way as they turned another corner, seeing the same woman walk in front of them, agents behind her. The group was cornered as Sev stood next to El, the girl staring them down. Sev held the girl's hand, his own red as he fed energy into her as she concentrated. The boy's faces dropped when blood started pouring from the agents eyes. Sev then connected ten red tendrils to each of their necks, choking them out before they all fell dead. El then fell afterwards, Sev not able to catch her as he stumbled before falling on his behind. "El, are you okay?" Mike asked El, Dustin moving to Sev. "Are you alright?" He asked, blood falling down Sev pale face as his sister laid unconscious. That was before a man appeared, more agents behind him. "Step away from the twins." Dr Brenner ordered, Mike objecting.

"No! You want them, you have to kill us first." Mike shot back, Dr Brenner sighing. "Eat shit." Lucas spat, Dustin agreeing before some men came up behind them, restraining them. "Stop!" They all objected, Dr Brenner sending a man over to hold Sev. He did as told, Dr Brenner going to El. Sev was too weak to object the very familiar collar securing around his neck. "Eleven? Can you hear me?" Dr Brenner asked, Sev slipping in and out of consciousness as he tried to reach his sister, the man holding him back. El woke up, Dr Brenner smiling. "Papa?" She asked, Dr Brenner nodding with a 'warm' smile. "Yes, yes. It's your Papa. I'm here now. For you and Seven." He spoke, El turning to see the boys restrained. "Let them go, you bastard!" Dustin yelled, Mike struggling as El made eye contact with him.

"Shh, you're sick. You and Seven are sick but I'm gonna make you both better." El looked back to see the collar around Sev's neck, blood pooling at the top of his lip as he looked dead. "Sev." She spoke, Dr Brenner confused. "Sev." She spoke again, Sev seeming to blink himself away as El looked back to Brenner. "Bad." She spoke, repeating the word before pointing to Mike. "Mike. Mike." She grunted, Dr Brenner holding the girl tighter before electricity crackled. "Blood." Mike spoke, Lucas confused. "What?" He asked Mike seeming to be the only one knowing. "Blood." He spoke, the group looking to the wall when it started to break, revealing a slimy monster. "Demogorgon." Dustin spoke, the men letting go of them to shoot at the Demogorgon. Dr Brenner walked forward as the boys sped to the twins, picking them both up. "Go. Go!" Lucas spoke, Dustin holding up El as Mike and Lucas helped Sev walk.

Mike led Dustin into a science classroom, sitting Sev down on a chair as Dustin laid El on the desk ahead of him. "What is that thing?" Lucas asked, feeling the collar around Sev's neck. "B-bad." He whispered, weakly trying to pull it off as Lucas' eyes widened. "The Bad man's gone." Mike assured the two, Dustin sitting next to Sev quickly. "We'll be home soon, and my mom... you two will have your own beds. You can eat as many pancakes or Eggos as you want." Mike assured, looking to Sev as Dustin tried to get the collar off of his neck. "And we can go to the Snow Ball." Mike told El, the girl smiling. "Promise?" El asked softly, Mike nodding. "Promise." He spoke, Dustin sighing. "What the hell?" He asked, Sev groaning in pain. "Are you good?" Dustin asked quickly, Sev shaking his head softly. "Scars." He answered Dustin's question finally, the boy's face dropping.

"Oh, shit-" Dustin was interrupted by the Demogorgon smashing through the doors, the boys panicking. "Get the wrist rocket!" Dustin yelled quickly, standing up as Sev stared at El's jacket. The Demogorgon roared loudly as Lucas finally got the wrist rocket out. Lucas grabbed one of the rocks quickly, shooting it at the monster. It didn't do anything but make the Demogorgon angrier, it roaring louder as Dustin handed Lucas more rocks. "Kill it! Bastard!" He yelled, Lucas ignoring him as he continued to shoot rocks at the Demogorgon. The boys kept yelling and hitting the Demogorgon with rocks until one rock seemed to knock it all the way back to the chalkboard, holding it there. That was until El walked past them, her ears near bleeding. "Eleven, stop-" Mike was cut off when El flung him back. Sev got up shakily, Dustin trying to stop him but both him and Lucas were flung back by El.

The Demogorgon squealed in pain as El walked closer to it, Sev behind her. "Eleven.." Sev croaked out, watching his sister hold the Demogorgon back. "Goodbye, Mike." El turned back, meeting eyes with her brother. He didn't want her to go. He couldn't stay here alone. El then raised her arms towards the Demogorgon, making the monster feel immense pain. The animal screeched, the boys covering their ears in pain as the Demogorgon started to fade away. It's particles surrounded the girl, Mike watching as the particles started to shine bright red, Dustin looking to Sev. "No! Sev!" He screamed, watching as the boy trembled towards his sister. Red energy travelled towards the particles flaking off of the young boy, lacing himself with them both.

The classroom began to beam red as the boys covered their eyes, the light blinding anyone who looked directly. The light shone it's brightest before leaving abruptly, Mike being the first to look. "El? El!" He called, Dustin and Lucas shocked. "Sev!" Dustin yelled, the two boys joining in their best friends calls.

"El?!"

"Sev?!"

---------------------------------------------

[1582 words!]

Hope you enjoyed!!

Byeeee!