Chapter Eight:

Brahms POV: 

Mother and father still haven't returned; perhaps they truly did go through with ending their lives. I suppose being the parents of a monster like me would drive anyone to kill themselves. 

The traitors. 

After all these years, and that intolerable fire, they still treated me like a child; forcing me to become dependent on them. Hiding me in these walls like some kind of animal instead of allowing me to age accordingly. To live life as a normal human being. If anything, these tendencies I've developed have only been aided by them, and their retched ideals of keeping me locked away within this place. 

Though I suppose in a way I was grateful for their betrayal, now because they had left me, I had someone to truly keep, someone to spend the rest of my time with. Someone to be mine and mine alone. 

'My Alice.' 

I knew as soon as she showed up with that other woman Greta that I just had to have her. I had never seen an American before their arrival here, and as soon as I laid eyes upon her beautiful body I was smitten. 

From her adventurous light green eyes, peppery freckles and shiny autumn colored hair, to her porcelain skin and gorgeous full body. I loved it all. 

Love at first sight. 

She was perfect.

And most of all she was all mine

A week or so had passed since I had taken care of that man, and Malcom; since Alice had accepted the fact that she'd be staying with me for forever. And since she had accepted that fact, I didn't see a reason to hide within the walls of this place anymore.

She was mine anyways. I can be in the same bed with her if I wanted to be. She didn't seem to mind much, not after knowing that I had no intention of taking her against her will. Being this close with her felt so lovely; so natural. She wasn't like the others. 

"Brahms, I can feel you staring." her beautiful voice whispered pulling me out of my thoughts. I was indeed staring. I loved watching her sleep. For the past few months now, I would spend majority of my nights watching over her. Just now she was aware of my presence. I scanned her messy hair as rays of sunlight poured through making it almost glow it's natural red color. 

'so beautiful'

"Hmm." was my only reply as she drug a hand down her face. She pouted, sticking out her lower lip as she threw her arms down by her sides. My Alice was frustrated. With what? I didn't know. I've noticed she hasn't been resting much which worries me, though that very well could be my fault; with my insomnia I myself don't sleep much.

"We talked about this." she almost wined as she stared over at me. I wish I could've met her eyes, but with all her thrashing she had managed to throw her blankets off of her limber legs and my fingers itched to touch her skin. 

Not a blemish to be seen; from her pretty pink toenails up to her skinny ankles to her lovely pale legs. I remember when she painted those with Greta a week ago. She hadn't been happy with the color, but I thought they pared lovely with the color of her pretty pink nipples.

"You were staring again." Alice whispered covering up her legs breaking my thoughts while doing some staring of her own. I watched her silently as she took in my chest and shoulders; I smirked to myself after a moment. She liked what she saw. I knew she did. I could tell by the way her pretty plump lips parted slightly while she thought to herself. Taking her chin into my hand I redirected her face to look up at me. She sucked in a breath and searched my eyes for a moment.