10

a/n: I regret the day I decided to search up artic monkeys and one direction...

***

liked by keepingitommo and 679,238 others @Elounorupdates: spotted Louis and el walking on the beach today!view 530,924 comments

@Elounorupdates: spotted Louis and el walking on the beach today!
view 530,924 comments

@elounor2345: look how happy he looks in these and then compare them to the harry pictures like he's so happy with el and so unhappy with harry, fuck all you larries for making him feel bad like did you not see his last tweet about assuming?
@elena.t2002: hi i just want to say that in this picture they are alone and the person who took is obviously far away but in the one's with harry they are literally getting mobbed by hundreds of cameras at once, making it hard for him to feel happy because paparazzi sucks sometimes with their questions and flash.
@taylorbabes: you said that we shouldn't assume and you're literally assuming when they haven't even said anything about being in a relationship in fact Eleanor denied it.

@tanyastyles: aww they look like good friends!

@loushaz: they're only friends like Eleanor literally denied the speculations under her post but people can believe whatever they wanna.

-view more comments-

***

liked by harrystyles and 2,982,653 others @louist91: a big fuck you to those who think they know shit about me

@louist91: a big fuck you to those who think they know shit about me.
view 1,957,259 comments

@harrystyles: you tell them!!!!

@the.daisytomlinson: we love you!!
@thepheobetomlinson: ^^^

@lottietomlinson: I look good in this.
@gemmastyles: you're the better Tomlinson as am I the better Styles.
@louist91: you guys wish.

@louteasdale: please tell harry to stop texting you, he needs to get his hair done.
@louist91: Harold, stop texting me until your hair is done
@louteasdale: thanks! that actually worked.
@harrystyles: u guys are mean to me.
@louist91: 😚😚

@niallhoran: you go Louis and omg lou ahaha^

@liampayne: stay strong!

@zayn: 😌😌🖕🖕

@eleanorcalder: proud of you and I suddenly don't get picture credits!?
@louist91: Eleanor took this picture folks.

@steveaokI: i can't wait for our project!!
@louist91: me neither!

-view more comments-

***

liked by harrystyles and 287,730 others@kidharpoon: sunflower

@kidharpoon: sunflower...

-comments are disabled-