the library ♡

It was just a normal day for Semi, he'd just finish his college class and is now ready to go to his dorm.

"Hey Satori"

"What is it Eita-kun?"

"We have an assignment to do right?"

"Yeah, I think we need to buy or borrow a book though"

"Yep..."

Semi sighed.

"Don't be like that Eita,, who knows if you'll find the love of your life there~"

"Yeah, like that could ever happen"

Semi rolled his eyes playfully at Tendou, and Tendou just giggled.

Semi opens the dorm door and went inside. He set his stuff down and started to clean up his things to get ready to go to the library, While Tendou just plops down on his bed and fell sleep right away.

Semi grabbed his bag and dorm keys then left. He was on his way to the library.

He went to the library near his university. He goes inside the library and started searching for the book he needed, But he couldn't find anything.

So he decided to go to one of the librarians,

"Excuse me do you know where I can find the-"

Semi looked up from his phone to see a really pretty copper headed boy. He was left speechless.

"Find what?"

The copper head boy asked nicely.

"Uhh nevermind- I- I'll just go there for a while-"

Semi pointed behind him with his thumb and walk as fast as he can.

"Oh my god... That boy was really pretty...
Ahhh this is bad! How am I gonna borrow a book?!"

"Okay Eita... You can do this, just ask for the book and go!"

Semi prepared himself, he took deep breathes and gathered the courage.

He walk towards the boy and asked him where he can find the book he needed.

"Oh, it's actually in here"

The shorter boy walk towards a certain aisle and Semi just followed behind him.

"You can find it in this shelf"

The copper-haired boy tried to grab a book but he was too short. Semi noticed and offered some help.

"Heh... sorry about that..."

"It's okay, oh yeah, umm what's your name?"

"My name...? It's uhm Shirabu Kenjirou"

"Then, is it okay if I call you Shirabu-san?"

"Yeah sure..."

Shirabu blushed a bit seeing Semi smiled.

"Thank you Shirabu-san"

"It's no problem, i'm just doing my job anyways"

Semi chuckled nervously.

"Well then I'll continue doing my work now"

"Oh uh yeah-"

Shirabu walked away from Semi. Semi stared at the boy, and when he'd finally gone away, he turned into a blushing mess.

"that was so awkward! What was I doing?! He looked so uncomfortable, I'll never go to this library again!"

Semi just walked to a table and started doing his assignment, while Shirabu took a glance once in a while at the boy, standing behind him.