breakfast ♡

Semi woke up to an angry scream from the kitchen. He got up from his bed and rushed to the kitchen to see Shirabu crying with an angry face.

He sat beside Shirabu and hugged him, "why are you crying kenjirou...?" Semi said in a caring tone genuinely worried for his boyfriend.

"I- I was trying... To make breakfast for you- b- but I can't cook. And I'm angry!" He didn't show it but Semi is kinda relieved to know the reason is as simple as that.

"You were trying to make breakfast for me?" Semi smirked a little, "yes... But I failed... I just wanted to be a good boyfriend for once because you're always the one doing everything for me" Shirabu let go of the hug and wiped his tears.

Semi chuckled a little, a faded blush can be seen. "Kenjirou, you did a lot for me, Just you being here by my side is enough for me." Semi gave the shorter boy a peck on the lips.

At this point Shirabu was really flustered and he didn't know what to say. Eventually he replied, "ok then... If that's the case then bring me back to the room and let's cuddle. It's still really early" He said clinging onto his boyfriend which made Semi chuckle again.

Semi carried Shirabu back in the room in a bridal style. He puts Shirabu on the bed then covered them with the blanket and slept while cuddling a bit more.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hi! Thank you so much for reading this if you did, but If you didn't, thanks for coming by anyways <3 This is just a new semishira book I made because i'm really obsessed with this ship. And there's no certain upload schedule for this either so sorry about that, I'll make a new chapter whenever i'm bored or feel like it. You can request too if you want (◍•ᴗ•◍) but no smut please.

- Adrian