Ruthless (II)

The maid sneakily took a pair of earrings and put it inside her pocket. After finishing the deed, she turned around.

"Kyaaah!"

A seductive beauty was groggily standing at the walk-in closet doorway. Her flimsy lingerie perfectly accentuated her figure. One strap fell off her shoulders, making her smooth white shoulders and clavicle look alluring.

Alliana leaned on the doorway, her wavy silky black hair slightly messy. But it did not decrease her beauty, rather, she gave off an aura of a lazy temptress.

"Did you have fun on the tour?" Her voice was slightly drawling because she had just woken up.

"Y-young miss. I-I am... I a-am just looking for, f-for your used clothes, so I-I can wash them." The pale-faced young maid made excuses with a trembling voice. Her eyes shakily avoided Alliana's scrutinizing gaze.

"Hmm. Is that so? I don't think you will find dirty clothes inside my closet."

"Y-yes, yes. T-there isn't any! I'm sorry for intruding. P-Please excuse me." The maid tried to leave hastily by going around Alliana when the latter blocked her way.

"Hold on. Since you're here, why not choose one of my dresses and I will give it to you? You see, no one comes here and leaves empty-handed."

The maid turned red. Did it mean that the first young miss was suspicious that she took something?

The young maid's pocket suddenly seemed heavy and hot.

Alliana looked at her up and down.

"Since we have the same height and built, I think we should fit the same size. Choose here freely. I'll gift it to you." Alliana magnanimously smiled.

The maid was stunned.

Was she hearing it right? The young miss would really give her one of the dresses? One dress here should cost more than a thousand!

Seeing the hesitation and disbelief on the maid's face, Alliana smiled even more. Her watery eyes became brighter and merry.

"I have so many dresses. I can't wear them at all times. It will be a waste to just let them rot in here, don't you think so? I think one of my dresses will look good on you." Alliana poured fuel on the maid's greed a lot more. She was like a devil whispering and teasing the maid's desire.

Then she shrugged her shoulders.

"But if you don't like them, leave it then. Maybe these dresses do not suit your taste," she said with a bit of regret.

"No!" The maid unconsciously shouted.

Alliana covered her mouth sneakily. She was laughing inside.

This maid... how could she be so easy? Giving in to her foolish greed so easily, tsk, tsk. At least make the fun last longer, girl.

"Oh? Is there something you like in here?"

The maid swallowed. She was feeling slightly embarrassed and hastily refuted.

"I-It's not like that. But if first young miss wants me to, then I will choose one."

Alliana's eyes turned brighter again. Ah, so you're using me as an excuse now? She was wittier than expected, although still an idiot.

"Go on then. Before I change my mind."

The maid's eyes panicked immediately and turned fast to choose a dress.

She must not waste this chance! Who would have thought that she would be lucky enough to get a dress freely! Not to mention the pair of expensive earrings inside her pocket!

The maid felt that she was so lucky. She decided that later on, she would curry favor from this young miss and befriend her. If that happened, then first young miss would probably reward her generously. She could also go here freely and sneak a few more items.

Behind her, Alliana's smile turned cold as she watched the maid pour her whole attention on the rows of dresses. She silently walked to the jewelry area.

She opened one of the boxes which she saw the maid close a while ago.

Her eyes flashed darkly when she saw something missing.

She silently pushed it back as if she knew nothing, walked to the doorway again, and returned her bright and magnanimous smile on her face.

"Have you chosen?"

The maid already picked a dress. Her face was flushed with excitement. "Y-yes, first young miss. I choose the plainest one."

The maid had picked one of the most expensive ones in that row. How could Alliana not guess her thoughts?

Really a greedy little fellow.

Alliana's smile widened. Her whole face glowed, stunning the maid with her beauty.

"Is that so? There's no need to be modest. You can choose one that you really like."

"T-thank you, first young miss. This one will do just fine. I will surely do my utmost best to serve you!" The maid chose this dress because she had seen this a week ago in a high-luxury fashion magazine. There were only five pieces of this and the price was absolutely unimaginable!

"Then I will be in your care."

The maid bowed cheerfully and left in a hurry, afraid that the young miss would realize that she had taken the most expensive one of all. In case the first young miss's mind changed, she needed to get out of here and secure this property of hers first.

Alliana simply watched the maid leave with a smile. Her smile was eerily cold though.