Chapter 66: The Battle(Continued)

Start from the beginning

"ANN!" he shouted.
Before I knew it, he had sunk his teeth into my neck. Suddenly everything was in slow-motion. I could feel my breathe getting heavier.

"NOO!!" I heard Georgie as he cast a spell at Greyback. His teeth were no longer in my neck. I could see Georgie running towards me.

"Ge-George!" I said as I fell to the ground.
There I was counting the last few seconds of my life.

George's POV

"GEORGIE! NO!!" she said pushing me aside.

"ANN!" I shouted. I saw it was Fenrir Greyback. He was the one because of which Bill had all those scars on his face. Within seconds he had sunk his teeth into Ann's neck. She stood still like a statue only her breathe was getting heavier.

"NOO!!" I yelled as I cast a spell at Greyback. I ran towards her to hold her.

"Ge-George!" she said as she fell to the ground.
I knelt down beside her and took her into my arms.

"No no no!! Ann! What am I supposed to do! I-I don't know what to do!" I said looking at her, trying to hold back my tears. I didn't know what to do. I carefully kept my hand on her neck and pressed a bit, applying pressure so that it would stop bleeding.
"Ann! We need to get you to someone who can help!" I said thinking about who could help her. I saw a death eater coming towards us. I began searching for my wand. I had dropped it somewhere. He cast a spell at us. I tried to move thankfully Draco blocked the spell.

"I thought I told you to get her out of here!" I heard Draco as he cast a spell at him.

"I know! But Ann..." I said looking at her. She was trying to tell something. "It'll be fine Ann! Everything will be fine! Just...just hold on!"
Then we heard Voldemort telling something.

"The death-eaters won't put up a fight anymore! Atleast not for some time! You have to get her to the hospital wing! Now!" Draco said kneeling down before us.

"Get out!" Ann said.

"What!?" I asked.

"Draco...Get out!" she said.

"No! I'm not leaving..." he was telling.

"I said LEAVE!" she said.

"Okay okay! I'll leave! Just don't...don't shout!" he said standing up. He gave me my wand and left.

"Georgie!" she said.

"We have to get you to the hospital wing!" I said. She held my shirt. I looked at her.

"It's...no use!" she said.

"Don't say that Ann! We can do something!" I said.

"Georgie! I am not going to make it!" she said.

"Ann...wha-what are you...how do...you had a vision?" I asked.

"Georgie! It's okay!" she said nodding.

"No no Ann! No! You can't leave me!" I said as tears rolled down my cheek.

"Take care of Freddie for me, will you!" she said.

"I will I promise but Ann... you...you can't do this to me! To Freddie! What about Freddie!?" I said looking at her.

"Georgie!" she said. "I..." she said with tears in her eyes.

"Hey hey it's okay you're gonna be fine! You'll be fine!" I said reassuring her.

"Georgie...I'm...I'm pregnant!" she said as started crying.

"What!?" I asked in a quavery voice. Tears blurred my vision. She just said she was pregnant.

"I'm pregnant!" she said again. Tears began flowing uncontrollably down my cheeks.