Chapter 65: The Battle

Start from the beginning

"You killed our dad! Your bloody aunt killed our mum! What makes you think I want to be on your side!" I said.

"YOU'RE A BLOOD TRAITOR!!" she shouted.

"Like I said before...I'D RATHER BE A BLOOD TRAITOR! Than a daughter who killed her own father!" I yelled at her casting a spell. She fell down and her wand was out of her reach.

"You're no less! You'll always be a sister who killed her twin in front of thousands of students!" she said.
Everyone gasped when they heard the sister.

"I don't care!" I said pointing my wand at her.

"Crucio!" I heard someone from behind me. I dropped to the floor when the spell hit me. I began screaming from the pain. The spell stopped.

"Come on!" someone said pulling me by my hair. It was a female voice. She took me upto the raised platform and pushed me to the ground on my knees. I could feel a wand on my neck. Snape entered the hall. I saw the teachers were here too.

"It's come to my attention that, earlier this evening..." Snape was telling when Roxana knelt down in front of me.

"Where's your boyfriend!?" she whispered. I didn't say anything. "Oh sorry! Husband!?"

"You bloody..." I lunged forward when the lady pulled my hair.

"Left you alone to die did he!?" she said standing up and moving to one side.

"...I invite them to step forward... now!" Snape said.
Harry came forward.

"It seem, despite your exhaustive defensive stratergies you still have a bit of a security problem Headmaster!" Harry said. The Order entered the Hall. I looked for Freddie. He moved forward but Georgie stopped him. I slowly took out the wand from boots. She didn't notice it. The lady lifted me up and came forward. She didn't say anything. Harry was telling something, but I had problems of my own. Snape took out his wand and pointing it at Harry. But Professor McGonagall pushed him aside. I knew this was the perfect time to attack.
I stamped her leg hard and she let go of me. I turned towards her and cast a spell at her. She landed on the floor. She was dead, I presume. I felt a spell just beside me. Thankfully I missed it. I turned back to see another man who was casting a spell at me. I blocked the spell and cast a spell at him too. He too dropped dead. Snape and Professor were dueling. I turned to Roxana, but the bloody coward disapparated. But where would she go, she had to come back to me.

"ANN!" I heard Freddie from across the room. I turned around and saw a black cloth figure coming towards me. I moved aside and realized it was Snape. He too disapparated.
I ran towards Freddie, who pulled me into a hug.

"Couldn't you aim for your sister!?" he said pulling away from the hug.

"If I did...I would be the next target!" I said.

"Is it just you or does every girl think so much!?" he said with a smile.

"Freddie... Dumbledore's wand! It's kind of too powerful! I feel like..." I was telling.

"That's why it's Dumbledore's wand! And now it's yours! Just use it today and you don't have to use it again okay!?" he said. I nodded.

Suddenly there was complete silence in the room. Then girl began screaming from one corner of the hall. I too closed my ears. It was too painful to hear those screams. Freddie pulled me closer to him. Then it was Padma who screamed.

I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour" Voldemort said.