𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'm not an idiot, Draco. You can fuck whoever you want, I won't get pissed so there's no need to hide things from me." She states.

"I'm not fucking her, Parkinson. She's a bloody half-blood for fucks sake." He hisses, roughly removing her hand from the door and steps out the bathroom.

"It's a shame you won't simply fuck her because of her blood type, she's gorgeous." She looks at him one last time before walking out the bathroom.

He takes his eyes off of Pansy and keeps his mouth closed, knowing that he couldn't deny that she was indeed gorgeous. In a swift movement he puts his underwear on and the rest of his clothes.

"I have to get ready, so I'll meet you in the Great Hall, yeah?" She observes as he nods his head at her and grabs her things before walking out the dorm.

__

Draco steps inside the Great Hall and walks over to his table before taking a seat next to Blaise. He grabs a few items from the food in the middle of the table and places it in his plate.

"The mail's here." He hears Pansy's squeaky voice say, making him raise his head and look at the owls coming in.

He looks back at his food, like he always does when owls deliver mail, and picks at his food with his fork and brings it inside his mouth.

He wasn't expecting to get any mail, he had stopped expecting for years now.

Pansy, Blaise and Finn all look down at the mail that falls next to Draco, their eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Draco's eyes slightly move up and land on the card that has his name written on it.

"That's odd, your father hasn't owled you in ages."

Draco ignores Blaise's comment and eagerly opens the envelope, tearing the outside of it.

Draco,

I need you to come by the manor tomorrow once your classes are over. A very good friend of mine would like to assign you a task and it would make me proud to see you succeed in it. We'll go over the details tomorrow.

                                        Lucius Malfoy.

Lots of questions went through his mind once he finished reading the letter. What could his father possibly want for him to do? Who was this friend that he mentioned? What task did he have to do?

"Draco, are you okay?" The brunette girl sitting next to him interrupts his thoughts, making him take his eyes off the letter and look at her.

"I'm fine. I just remembered I have to go do something, I'll see you guys in class." He arises from his seat and walks over to the exit.

As he makes his way out of the Great Hall, his eyes land on the laughing brunette whose eyes meet his in a matter of seconds.

Cora's smile slowly vanishes from her lips once she notices how tense the platinum haired boy is. She observes as he walks out of the Great Hall and furrows her eyebrows in confusion before looking back down at her food.

"You were eyeing Draco." Lena says before taking a sip from her drink.

She looks up at her and shakes her head. "I was not eyeing him."

Lena scoffs before nodding her head challengingly. "He looked pretty tense, don't you think?"

"Yeah, he did." She gives a short respond before wandering if someone had cause him to be so tense.