Chapter 1- How long will I love you?

Author's Note: The first few chapters are already written after which the updates are going to be slow but I promise you I'll complete this story. This story will start from when Veer returns from the moon. Only he is not unconscious and has not lost his powers.

Beyond Great Darkness

Chapter 1 - How long will I love you?

Location- Bani and Veer's room, Singhania Mansion.

Veer is resting on his bed and Bani is sitting by his side holding his hand. The room is filled with silence. Balwant is sitting on the other side. It's been an hour since Veer returned from the moon. The way he fell, breaking the roof of the great Singhania mansion, made Ponky and Meera frightened. They are standing beside Tapish who is giving them courage. Meera felt relieved as she had sent Mahek, Dahek and Ritu outside the house. Balwant is happy that his son is out of danger and he didn't lose any of his powers. Pawan, Shukla and Daksh are also present Breaking the silence, Ponky speaks,

Ponky:"Thank God that Veer bhai returned safely. I thought he was about to take citizenship on moon...."

"Shut up Ponky", Balvant interrupts "But yes, thank God that you returned back. And Bani, I have always spoken ill of you but it was you because of which Veer came back to us today. For this I thank you. I know we cheels and you naags have always been at war with each other but you are still trying to protect my family. "

Bani: "Daddyji, now it is my family too. "

Tapish- "Dad, I think we should let Veer rest now. It has been a long day for him".

"I think Tapish is right. We'll leave you now. Good Night." Agreed Balvant

Ponky- Daksh: "Good night Bhai- Bhabhi"

Tapish- "Bye Veer, take care. Bani, bye"

Shukla- "Veer baba, I'll take your leave"

Meera- "Good Night Bani. Veer, don't trouble my sister much."

The door slams shut.

Veer-"Bani I.....Bani I am sorry. That day in the guest room I saw you with Jai and I lost my mind. I should not have left from there abruptly. Or maybe I should have just asked you. Let you explain. And then in the party I don't know what came over me. My memories after that are a bit hazy but I know I had insulted you. Pushed you even. I had vowed to never let any harm come to you. To always keep you happy, but I once again became a reason of your pain. I am sorry Bani. I am so so sorry....."

"Oh ho Veeranshu. How much do you speak. But you are right I am angry with you."

"Bani, I am sorr..."

"Veeranshu let me complete. I am angry with you. Very angry. Full day I worked on preparing a surprise for you. I had even brought a gift for you. But you did not see it only. All my hard work got wasted."

"Bani, I am really really"

"Veeranshu if you say sorry once again na, I will hit you. By the way that surprise is still waiting for you. If you are interested that is."

"Of course I am sweetheart."

"So close your eyes and come with me. And no cheating okay."

'How long will I love you?

As long as stars are above you

And longer if I can,