Tae: hyung you are right, something is wrong with y/n.

Jin: how do you know?

Tae: I told Yeonjun to talk to her

Jin: what did he say?

I told him about the conversation between me and him and the conversation between him and y/n.

Jin: ok, we need to find out soon.

Tae: yeah hyung.

Jin: Taehyung, here, take it.

I looked at him with a confused expression and went to him. My eyes widened seeing the black card.

Taehyung: hyung–

Jin: I heard Gucci launched a new collection, go.

I jumped on him, hugging him tightly. I have the best hyungs. He chuckled slightly and hugged me back.

Taehyung: THANK YOU, HYUNG!

Jin: No problem, Tae, just go with Jungkook and Jimin, tell them I allowed to bunk.

Taehyung: hyung, what about y/n?

Jin: aren't ya warming up quickly, huh?

Taehyung: hyung!

Jin: okay okay, but I think she needs some time alone, yeah? Now go.

I nodded and hugged him once more before running out of the meeting room and going to my room.

End of Taehyung's pov

Time skip~~
After an hour or more

Y/N's pov~

I went to the washroom and wash my face then put some makeup on and went outside to take permission from Jin oppa he said to ask him before going anywhere... wait where is he? Maybe in his room.

Ok let's just go I went to his room and knock on the door and I heard "come in". Then I went inside and saw him doing some paperwork. WOW!! He goes to university and also he deals with the company when dad is not here. He noticed me and glared at me. Huh? Did I do something?

Y/N: oppa what happened did I do something wrong?

Jin: you don't remember?

Y/N: huh? Did I do something?

Jin: no I am just stressed, can you tell me why are you here I am just busy?

Y/N: oh yeah, can I go to TXT's mansion? I promised them to have a sleepover today.

Jin: ok you can go.

Y/N: ok, I will. Bye.

He nodded and I went out of my room something is suspicious, something is wrong, and I have felt it. And I remember that Taehyung slapped me but I don't remember. why?

And I door forget the things easily if something is not right. I was about to go to my room but someone said from behind me. The person who I am the most scared of. Well, I can't help it, he looks so scary... am so scared.

???: What are you doing here?

Y/N: oppa I came to ask for Jin oppa's permission.

???: What for?

Y/N: for slep over at TXT's house.

???: Did he agree?