Yeonjun: I knew something like this would happen, I knew you were a brat but what you said was so disrespectful. I didn't expect that much from you.

Y/N: oppa, you are supporting them?

Yeonjun: I am just telling the truth, and you know it very well. All of them respect him like a father and you just, you know, since their father isn't with them most of the time, Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung take care of them.

Y/N: but they should have let me go alone.

Yeonjun: did you ask them why they didn't let you go, huh?

Y/N: n-no

Yeonjun: then you just assumed things and made a mess, huh?

Y/N: ok, that was my fault, but Tae oppa shouldn't have slapped me. Right?

Yeonjun: if you would have said something like that to me, wouldn't Soobin also slap you. What did you expect then? Or anyone, Beomgyu, or Taehyun too, well Kai is too much of an angel he wouldn't do that.

Y/N: why would I even say something like that to you oppa?

Yeonjun: just answer my damn question y/n.

Y/N: he w-would.

Yeonjun: then how don't you expect Tae hyung to slap you. As I said earlier, I probably would not get that mad but others would, yeah? That's what happened.

Y/N: fine, just support them I HATE YOU!

END OF CALL~~

Yeonjun POV~~

I- what the hell was that-  Something is wrong. I need to tell him.

On the call~

Yeonjun: hello?

???: Hello?

Yeonjun: hyung you are right, Something is wrong with her!

???: And why do you think so?

Yeonjun: because I talk to her hyung she isn't behaving like herself.

???: What did you talk to her about?

Yeonjun: I just talk to her to let her know that it was her fault and she understood that but at the last minute, she got mad that I am supporting you and she cut the call.

???: Then I was right.

Yeonjun: yes.

???: ok, anything else important?

Yeonjun: yes hyung she can ask you guys why didn't you let her go alone so think of an excuse to tell her...

???: Ok, Thank you Yeonjun, it means a lot

yeonjun: No problem, Tae hyung.

End of the call~~~

I hope that the guys find out what is wrong with the kid...

Taehyung's POV~~

After I talk to Yeonjun I started searching for Jin hyung, maybe he is in the meeting room. I immediately run to the meeting room. I need to tell him something is wrong with y/n. I went to the meeting room and I can hear typing's voice meaning he is inside. I found him. I knock at the door and I heard "come in" then I went in.