Taehyung: sorry hyung, but I ain't not at all regretting slapping her.

He said and looked at me, before turning to look at Jin Oppa again. Jin Oppa sighed and looked at me.

Jin: go to your room y/n, I'll talk to you later.

Taehyung: hyung–

Jin: that's enough, Taehyung! Sit down.

Taehyung Oppa sighed, glaring at me one more time, he sat down on the couch beside Jin Oppa, while I got up and went to my room and locked myself in My room then laid on my bed and finally let my tears fall.

That's not even my first slap like Yeonjun Oppa has slapped me before, Soobin Oppa and mom have too, but Tae oppa's big hand hurts a lot.

After like 15 minutes I got a call from someone. I looked at the caller ID it was from Yeonjun Oppa. Sh*t!! I didn't go to school. I sigh and pick up the call.

MEANWHILE~~~

Jin's POV~~

It does feel like something is wrong. When mom told us about her behaviour it was sure that how much she is pissed or mad, she won't say anything that she said today.

I need to find out what is it. If something is wrong with her then I am forgiving you but if you said it intentionally then you are going to see a devil in your Jin Oppa.

And also I can't let you go out because your life is in danger because of rivals but not ours. We did ask mom, dad, if we can let you go alone but they said no as they can't risk your life. I didn't want you to get hurt but I didn't expect this level of disrespect.

I shook my head and looked at Taehyung who was looking down with a small pout on his lips. Aish, my siblings are adorable.

Jin: Taehyung?

Taehyung: yes hyung?

Jin: what happened, huh? You never lose your calm, why today?

Taehyung: hyung, she is just stupid, like I'm trying to warm up with her, doesn't she knows that she can talk sh*t in front of you, but if she talks sh*t about you or anyone in front of others, that person won't get mad but others, they will make her regret most cruel way.

Jin: Yeah, that is true, but she's still learning. You shouldn't have slapped her.

Taehyung: I still don't regret it, hyung.

Jin: alright, but Taehyung, do one thing for me.

Taehyung: yes, hyung?

Back to y/n~~~
ON THE CALL~~

Y/N: Hello?

Yeonjun: you better have a good reason, that why you bunk the school.

Y/N: o-oppa–

Yeonjun: what happened kid? Why are you crying?

Y/N: no oppa, I am not crying-

Yeonjun: so...Now you are lying to me, huh? I know you more than you know yourself.

Y/N: r-right.

I said and my voice cracked after so much I tried not to. But still and I started crying again.

Yeonjun: tell me, kid, what happened?

I told him everything, every single detail, or he is going to find it either way. I still don't know how they find everything herself.