22

third person.

"i missed this." said daniel as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend. "bub, we literally cuddled this morning." replies maddie, laughing a little.

"I know but that was so long ago."

"you're so weird." the couple stayed in silence for a while until maddie spoke up.

"I feel like we never get time alone anymore.." says maddie, sitting up and tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "what do you mean?" said daniel copying her actions, face looking concerned.

"I mean... you're always with the guys working on music stuff and don't get mad at me for saying that because I'm incredibly proud of you," daniel nodded, looking down at his hands. "the only time we ever get time alone is at night and most of the time you get home at like, 11 at night." she continued. daniel stayed silent, causing both of them to go into an awkward silence. "are you going to say anything..?" said maddie breaking the small silence. daniel just fiddled with the rings on his fingers. "right... I'll just go downstairs if you wanna be a dick." before she could walk out, daniel grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back down to sit on the bed.

"I'm sorry.." he said, looking into her eyes. "i know that the guys and i have been super busy lately, and with tour starting back up again i-" 

"wait, what did you say?"maddie interrupted him.

"that me and the guys have been super busy?"

"no, after that."

"that tour is starting back up again... shit." he looked away from her. "daniel, why didn't you tell me?!" she stood up. "i was going to but it never came up.." he looked down at his lap.

"bullshit daniel. i know you better than that!" said maddie.

"why are so mad about this? it's really not that big of a deal!" he replied.

"well now that we're telling secrets... I'm pregnant!" she yelled.

"you're what?!" said daniel.

𓅰

cliffhanger 😏😏😏