CHAPTER 1

************************************

I said love you to her like every day and she said nothing back . I kept looking at her , waiting for her reply but nothing came. The next day , we were cuddling so I told her again and just like yesterday she said nothing just smile hold me more closely. I got frustrated not becoz she didn't say that back but more becoz she couldn't love me yet , so I finally ask her.

" you don't love me?" she got confused and said" why do you feel like this?" "becoz every tym I say love you , u never say it back , not even once. " I said back." what do u understand by loving someone? "she asked me this tym . I was little surprised with her question but replied, " for me loving someone means accepting them as they are !! "

then I realized , she never complains about me , never complains about my weird habits , never complains about my anger , never complains when i remove cheese from me like everyone , or when I put all vegetables on her plate . She never glares me when i speak too loud or too much , then i realize she accepted me as I'm a long ago.

She asked me again " and?" " care for them , protect them, keep them safe" I said .

Then I realized she is the one who always asks me everyday if i eat or not ,if i forget to eat she kept reminding me . When i I get in pain she stays with me all the tym till i fall asleep . Never got tired of me and my tantrums .when I got to bed she holds me in her arms and covers me with a blanket , makes me feel safe She never forget about my nightmares . When I cry she wipes my tears and tell me im strong.

She asked me again last tym." what else you think about love "? "tell them about their mistakes and give them positivity"!! I replied .
The I realized she always tell me to follow my dreams in a right direction , when I feel lost , she gives me strength , when I fall down , she gives me energy to stand up again. She never says bad about others when i I complain about them ,just correct me and tell me to do things right ..

This tym she didn't asked me , just smiled . I smiled with her too .She just hold me close like every night and covers me with blanket .

The girl never says love you to me , but love me more than any words.

************************************

-Sam