"I know, I guess we are just going to roll with the punches, like we have been. I got to go, I have to get some sleep. Love you sis." Julie says. 

"Love you too." I say and then she hangs up. I pull  out my journal from my jacket pocket and look at the lyrics of the song I started after I acceted their apology the first time. I smile. 

"Been so lonley now I'm finally free... yeah-ah" I sing softly. A tear rolls down my cheek and as I shut my book. I climb back down and fall into my bed. I shut my eyes for what feels like two seconds but was actually a couple hours. I groan as I shut my alarm off and roll back out of bed. I change quickly into so cargo sweats and an oversized tee. I throw my jacket on and then grab my guitar and book bag. I walk down stairs and kiss dad on the cheek. 

"Hey, dad do you mind taking Carlos today?" I ask.

"Sure, sweetie. Get to school, and make sure Julie is okay, I am still worried about you guys. You seems so much happier but you still have your days." He says and I could tell that he was trying to ask if I was okay. 

"Dad, I am fine. Just school and drama at the dance. Stupid teenage life." I say rollling my eyes. Since dad does not really know that Julie and I are in a band I could not tell him why I was really upset.

"Thanks, Love you." I say walking to the door. 

"Love you too." Dad says and I give a small smile as I close the door behind me. 

I walk outside and to my car. I don't bother going to the studio this morning. I don't think I could handle seeing or talking to any of them yet. I get to school and I am quickly reminded that I belw off Jay last night. I slide out of my car and walk into school. I get to my locker with minimal disrupution but I am met at my locker by Jay. I try to ignore him but he is persistant. 

"Hey, what happened last night? One second you were dance with me and I thought you were haing a good time. Then the next second your gone and on stage with your sister. You bad mouthed Carrie, then when everyone was leaving you just waved to me with a smug look on your face like it was your plan all along." he says.

"Trust me, nothing that happened last night was planned." I say under my breath. He grabs my wrist and drags me foward. 

"Ow." I say. He tightens his grip and I wince. "Ow." I say and I rip my wrist from his hold. 

"Leave me alone, Jay. Don't talk to me ever. I am not you girlfriend. I tricked you so I could get into your house so Julie could talk to Carrie." I yell. He storms off and I walk back to my locker. Thank goodness I was early and kids were just now showing up. I just have to get through the day but it is going to be te times harder now that my wirst hurts. 

I make through my first two classes and I head to lunch. I was fine until Jay and his 'disciples' come up to my lunch table. Of course everyone there is the grunge emo gang so they were confused why the popular kids were there but got over it and kept eating. 

"What do you want?" I scoff as I eat a twizzler nib. He laughs.

"I wanted to see my girlfriend at lunch, is that so bad." He says sitting down. His friends stand behind him and I roll my eyes. Jay reaches for the bag. I grab his wrist and hold tightly. I stand and force him up with me. 

"One. Do not eat my food. Two. I am not your girlfriend. Three. I have a boyfriend and he is not you. Four. Get your stupid friends and go back to class. This is not your lunch." I say I let go of his wrist and throw him back into his friends. He stumbles but they catch him. He scoffs and fixes his jacket. I sit back down and smile. I eat another nib and then the entire lunch room erupts into a round of applause. I laugh.