𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙰𝚄

A series of High School AU prompts for Tankana... as a high schooler myself I think this will be enjoyable to write. Oh to be a main character in a high school shoujo anime ... . how romantic (because there's nothing romantic happening in online school 😂) 

Note: In this fanfic, all the pillars (including Kanae) are alive. If you read the manga then.... well you should know what I mean. 

-- ♡^▽^♡ -- 

The school bell rang vividly indicating that first period was about to begin. Tanjirou and his younger sister Nezuko were beginning a new year at Kimetsu Academy, where Tanjirou was to be a third year and Nezuko a second year. Both were excited to begin a new chapter of high school, alongside the infamous Gonapachiro Squad. 

Both Kamado siblings made their way towards the vast entrance of the academy about to attend first period, when a tall man with dark blue hair and ice-cold eyes in a gym uniform glared towards the burgundy haired, oblivious boy. 

"No earrings allowed. They're against school dress code" the man replied nonchalantly. 

"B-but these are family heirlooms-"

"NO TALKING BACK!" the strange man in the gym uniform shouted, catching the burgundy haired boy by surprise. The school bell rang once again, this time as a warning for those who were about to be tardy. Tanjirou glanced back at his sister, who only stared back at him with bright pink orbs, as he grabbed her wrist and ran right across the man, shouting an apology in the distance. 

Both Kamado's hurried their way up the stairs, reaching Level 2 and scanning the hallway for their respective classrooms. Tanjirou finally found the classroom labeled 2-A and ran as fast as he could inside dragging Nezuko inside with him. Luckily despite their different grade levels, they shared a class because the subject taught applied to students of both second and third year. Tanjirou quickly found a seat beside a familiar yellow-haired boy, who was more than elated to see he brought Nezuko along with him. 

"Nezuko-chan, did you have a good summer~" the sunny-haired boy cooed, where Nezuko only responded with indifference. 

"It's good to see you again Zenitsu! Have you seen Insouke by the wa-" 

The classroom door made a crashing thud as it was slammed wide open by none other than a boy with long black hair and blue tips, his school uniform shirt unbuttoned as he stood at the entrance laughing maniacally. 

"THE GREAT LORD INOSUKE HAS COME TO REIGN KIMETSU ACADEMY YET AGAIN" he almost shouted, completely indifferent to the wave of whispers among his classmates. His bright green eyes met Tanjirou's red ones, as he pointed his finger strikingly at the innocent boy. 

"GONAPACHIRO! MONITSU!" he said loudly, making his way towards the two. He grabbed Zenitsu by the neck, rubbing his fist in his hair as Zenitsu just groaned. "Good to see you too Inosuke..."

With the eruption that Insouke's bold entrance caused, no one noticed the other classmate that stepped in timidly, small footsteps making their way towards where the now broken door lay. 

"Excuse me, is this class 2-A?" she asked a bit quietly. No one left a response. 

"Ahem" she repeated again, trying to make her presence clear. With Zenitsu currently occupied by Inosuke's shenanigans to recognize the sudden appearance of a beautiful girl, Tanjirou heard the small voice and turned his focus towards the lilac colored eyes of a small, pale-skinned girl. 

Her sleek black hair was tied back into a side ponytail, with a pink and green butterfly clip accompaniment. She bore Kimetsu Academy's traditional girls' uniform: a white collared blouse with a green tie with a brown short skirt that reached above her knees. She wore a pair of black knee-high socks along with a pair of dark brown flats. Her lilac colored eyes looked down at the ground, although she maintained a faint smile complimented with a hint of red lip gloss.