Eight

The class runs to the window in the veiwing room. It's basically just a large cement room with a wall missing, which looks info another large cement room, with a mat in the middle, surrounded by ropes.

There's training equipment scattered around, and a wall is taken up by a huge window.

Bucky, who looks to be just fine from the incident at lunch, Ned, MJ, T'challa, and Shuri watch on in interest as black widow and.......... "Peter?" A guy exclaims.

Peter crouches down in a battle position, and black widow takes a leap at him, witch he doges. He leaps after her, aiming a punch at her.

She grabbed his fist and twists it around, but Peter swipes her legs out from under her.

She has to let go of Peter's hand to bounce back up.

They dance around, each looking like they're going to win, then suddenly the other is sure to be the victor.

It goes on for a good five minutes, until Peter leaps at her, and she doges, but he grabs her arms and uses his mommentum to swing around and bring her to the floor.

"One, two, three!" Bucky yells, and the teens, including Peter, cheer. Natasha climbs to her feet with a smile.

She places an arm around Peter's shoulder. "Good job, маленький паук." She says warmly.

He smiles up at her. "I lean from the best." She kisses his temple. "паучок, я снова буду драться с тобой, и кто проиграет, тот приготовит ужин сегодня вечером?"

(Little spider, I'll fight you again, and whoever loses makes dinner tonight?)

He shakes his head. "Нет уж, ты выиграешь!"

(No way, you'll win!)

"Ah, you know we hate it when you talk in Russian." Shuri complains.

"Congrats, Peter." Someone says from behind him.

He turns to see..... Emma. And his entire class.

He gulps, a look of pure panic on his face. "Um, t-thanks, Emma." He says softly.

Natasha drapes her arm around his shoulders again. "It was a one time thing, I'll win next time." She teases.

Peter laughs. "Probubly."

Natasha smiles at the class. "So you're маленький паук's class?" She asks.

Everyone is stareing at her and Peter in awe.

"How the hell do you know penis Parker?" Someone demands. You can guess who.

Natasha's face immediately darkens. "Excuse me?" She says dangerously.

Flash pushes his way to the front. "I mean, it's ok to tell us if he paid you, you don't have to pretend to like the loser, everyone knows he's a liar, it's-" he's cut off by Natasha suddenly looming over him.

"я собираюсь вытащить твои внутренности и скормить их птицам." She says, in a voice like death.

(I'm going to pull out your insides and feed them to the birds.)

Peter chokes on his own spit and rushes forward, pulling Natasha away from Flash. "No! No, absolutely not!" He says frantically.

"What did she say?" A girl asks. Peter looks alarmed. "Um! She's- She said don't say that!" He yells out.

Ned laughes. "Yeah right, like Natasha would ever be that nice."

"She did!" Peter insists.

Natasha is still glaring daggers at Flash. "No, I said I was going to feed his insides to the birds."

Peter squeezes his eyes shut. "Really, паук тетя?" He groans.

(Spider aunt)

Flash blanches. "Natasha, I-" she grabs the collar of his shirt. "Don't call me that." She hisses.

MJ pulls out her notebook.

Shuri watches over her shoulder in interest.

"тётя паук, пожалуйста, поставь флешку?" Peter says frantically.

(Spider aunt, please, please put Flash down?)

She doesn't move. "Маленький паук, мне не нравится этот, если он снова оскорбит тебя, я расскажу об этом первым членам твоей семьи, и мы разберемся с ним, как сочтем нужным."

(Little spider, I don't like this one, if he insults you again, im telling the rest of your family, and we'll deal with him as we deem fit.)

Peter went pale. "нет, не делай этого, он не будет." he said quickly, and Natasha finally let Flash go, who stumbled back in fear.

(No, don't do that, he won't.)

Natasha kissed Peter on the temple again. "See you at the interview, маленький паук."

He smiles weakly at her. "Bye, паук тетя."

(Spider aunt)

The class waits for Peter to change in silence, although Nat and Shuri laugh at MJ's drawing, who smirks.

T'challa and Bucky talk, Bucky acting a bit more mature around Black panther.

When Peter comes back out, T'challa, Bucky and Shuri reluctantly say goodbye, although they promise to see Peter and his freinds at the interviews.

On the silent walk back to the elevator, one of the kids asks, "Was that Russian?"

Peter looks up in surprise. "Uh, yeah." He rubs the back of his neck. "What, did you learn Russian to impress Black widow? What a cheap way to buy her." He scoffs.

Peter glares at him. "Actually, she taught me herself, so we could talk in secret. And no one buys Natasha, or her affection." He pauses. "Also, she threatened to kill you if you insult me again." He said sharply.

Flash went pale.