- 6 -

- Continuing with the same P.O.V - 

"Well, you and your kids would be allowed to stay at UA. Shouta said that if anyone asks, he will say that they are his niece and nephew and are staying at UA for a while.. As for you, you along with the two will be sharing a dorm in the teachers area so no one gets suspitious. It will have 2 bedrooms, one for you and one for your kids. Maybe even Bakugo~" He said smirking at the last part. I blushed slightly.

"Thank you for the offer, I will discuss with my family and let you know as soon as possible. If I do except, I hope to be payed and wish that I only work during school timing. I have a company to run as well..." I said. He nodded.

"Ok. Thank you for coming Izumi. I will wait for your response." He said. I smiled at him and we said good bye. I kept thinking about his offer and I didn't notice someone and bumped into them and fell backwards.

Shoto P.O.V.

I was going to the next class with Uraraka, Bakugo, Kirishima, Mina, Denki and  when someone bumped into me. She fell backwards and I immediately turned around to see a beautiful girl with green hair. I could feel my face heat up. 

"I am soooo sorry!" She replied getting up. 

"What are you doing here?!" Bakugo yelled. Classic Bakugo, I thought. 

"I- oops...hehe...umm...Oh my! Your scar!" She exclaimed. She immediately got up and checked my scar. 

"How'd you get it?" She asked me. "Sorry if it's a little personal..." 

"N-No no...boiling water." I said. 

"Aw poor thing." She replied before closing her eyes. I just stared as I saw some wings form and she touched my face. By now we had everyones attention and I couldn't help but blush massively. After about 5 seconds, I felt no more pain where my scar was. In fact I didn't even feel it there.

"T-Todoroki! Y-your s-scar. I-Its....gone!" Uraraka exclaimed. 

"What?!" I yelled.

"Yep. I healed it. My names Izumi Midoriya, I have a healing quirk in a way and when I saw the burn, I healed it. I also healed all your other bruises. I can tell." She said. I immediatly hugged her.

"T-Thank you!" I said.

"No problem.." She said hugging back.