1. Pussy Is Mine (Part One)

Hey y'all 💓 this one shot is just a little teaser of what's in store! Done rewrote it a million times so I eventually said screw it ! Sorry for the wait...I been so busy. My future one shots will be waaay better and have a way more developed plot but I didn't want to keep y'all waiting. I hope you all enjoy !

This oneshot will have a part two, so be on the look out!

Request box is here! Feel free to comment or share any ideas you have for this book !

I don't become territorial until I see someone else all over what belongs to me.
I act like I don't care.
But deep down I don't share.
Please don't test me, don't you dare push me
it's all mine, my name on that pussy.
It's mine
-Author

[play mix in the mm for better imagery]

The club was booming with music; people danced all over each other. Party-goers with drinks clutched in their hands struggled through the club.

The sparse spread of flashing disco lights left the club dimly lit and filled with pockets of mutely illuminated silhouettes everywhere

The sparse spread of flashing disco lights left the club dimly lit and filled with pockets of mutely illuminated silhouettes everywhere. The air in the room was acrid, thick with marijuana smoke along with the musty essence of alcohol and sweat.

A listening party continued around Cookie Lyon and Anika Calhoun, the both of them tried hard to concentrate on it, but they couldn't. Cookie however would smile dimly at people who greeted her and Anika would give a wave here and there but otherwise they kept mostly to themselves.

The DJ was making a short statement, shouting out everyone he noticed in the crowd. " We got Hakeem Lyon in the houseee!" The club's heavy music and the dj's voice reverberated through the walls all the way to the two women's body, seemingly hollow and far away as their minds were caught up elsewhere.

The two women were only half aware of what he was babbling about." We got Jamal Lyon in the houseee!"  the man announced over the speakers once the wild cheers died down slightly.

The tension immediately faded from Cookie's features and was replaced with a smile due to the crowd's reaction to her boy's infamous names.

She recrossed her smooth oiled legs and lifted her glass to take a sip of champagne when the Dj called for a toast.