"Easy, Nialler!" I soothed, rushing over to stop the boy's attack. "It's alright... you're alright... Zayn's a friend."

"Yeah, blondie," Zayn held his hands up in submission. "Just came by to see Liam s'all. The last time I saw him he seemed pretty upset. He's alright now though... so you must be the hybrid of his that he was missing."

Niall gaped at him at first, his hands rising to touch the ears that were hidden beneath his beanie, "How did you...?"

Zayn showed Niall his own ears, "I come in peace."

"Oh. Yes," Niall pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm his Nialler. What are you?"

"An acquaintance," Zayn chuckled. "So Liam, if... what'd you call him, Nialler?"

Before I had time to respond, Niall was stepping bravely towards Zayn, "I'm Niall, but my friends call me Nialler."

"Gotcha... so does that mean Harry's back?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah Harry's back. Niall and I were actually about to go visit him and Louis... wanna join?" I asked.

"Sure," Zayn replied, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his leather coat.

"Alright," I replied, slipping on my shoes and grabbing my coat. "I'll just do the dishes when we get back... so we can go now."

As Niall and I I stepped out of the flat and I locked the door behind us, I wrapped an arm around Niall's shoulder as we began to walk towards Harry and Louis' flat so I could pull him close and kiss his temple. He squirmed away however, an evil smirk on his face. My brow furrowed, but I shrugged and pushed my hands into my pockets, proving to Niall that I wasn't going to try and chase him. Niall pouted a bit, walking in circles around Zayn and I.

Zayn laughed, "I can tell that you're part dog..."

Niall finally got tired of pretending like he didn't want my attention, and he tried to pry my hand out of my pocket, "Liam! Hold my hand!"

"Pushy," I chuckled, but I removed my hand from my pocket and linked fingers with Niall.

Niall grinned happily, but then frowned, "My tail wants to wag... and I think it's freeing itself from the athletic wrap."

"We're at their flat anyway," I soothed, directing Niall towards Louis and Harry's front door. I twisted the door knob experimentally, but much like I had figured, it was locked. I'd been keeping my door locked as well after the Dr. Shell incident. Knocking gently on the door, I hoped I was startling Harry too much. I knew that the kittenish boy hated when people were at the door even before the Dr. Shell incident.

Louis' voice eventually called out hesitantly, "Are you Liam?"

"No," I called back jokingly.

Louis opened the door, however, recognizing my voice, "Hey Liam, hey Niall... oh. Hey... Zayn..."

"Hi there," Zayn said, the corner of his mouth turning up in amusement.

"Come on in," Louis told us. "Let me retrieve Harry from the kitchen... he's not a fan of doors."

"Understandable," Niall replied, taking off his coat and beanie.

Louis disappeared into the kitchen, while I took off my coat, "So Zayn... um... do you work?"

"Yeah," he chuckled. "At the veterinary clinic."

"Help!" Niall suddenly pleaded, stumbling toward me so I could free his tail.

 I removed Niall's athletic tape with a chuckle and tossed it onto the coat rack so that his tail could be free. Zayn walked around the room, nonchalantly examining things. As quickly as I could, I stole a quick kiss from an unsuspecting Niall before dashing away to leap onto the couch. Niall followed me just as quickly as I could escape, scrambling into my lap. He seized my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine once again. Louis returned with Harry tucked under his arm and cleared his throat.