"He's watching Aristocats and eating a peanut butter sandwich, but I don't think he likes how sticky the peanut butter is," Louis responded in amusement. "I'm studying him from the kitchen."

"You mean admiring?" I teased.

"Why don't you and Niall come over?" he asked. "You can keep Harry and I company."

"Um," I began, a bit afraid to leave my flat with Niall. I'd just gotten the boy back from a stranger, and I was hesitant to let him be in the presence of strangers again. "But Lou... Dr. Shell knows where you live and-"

"And I paid him three thousand pounds," Louis replied quickly. "If he tries to take them again, he'll have to go through me first."

"And if he has helpers again?" I pressed.

Louis was silent for a moment, "I'll break some noses."

"Not that I'm doubting your combat skills or anything-" I began.

"Liam!" Louis huffed. "Stop worrying me and yourself and get your arse over here!"

"Fine," I grumbled. "But let Niall finish his soup first."

"That's fine," Louis chuckled. "I'm gonna see if Harry wants another type of food since he's having problems with the peanut butter."

"Helping your Kitten," I crooned.

I heard Louis laugh at me before he hung up the phone, and I turned my attention to Niall. He glanced up at me from his bowl of soup and mumbled around a mouthful of noodles, "Are we going over to Lou's?"

"Harry and Louis are kind of a couple now," I told Niall, and Niall nearly choked on his noodles.

"They're what?" he croaked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "They're uh... they're in the beginning of a relationship."

Niall began to frantically shove the rest of his soup into his mouth, "Mmfmg-"

"I can't understand a word you're saying," I laughed.

Niall leaped up and carried his bowl and fork to the sink, dumping them into it with a clatter. He quickly chewed his food, swallowed it, and the rushed out, "Let's go visit them then! I have to see this with my own eyes!"

"They aren't going to look any different, Nialler," I called to him as he sprinted into the living room. "Harry is still going to be cuddly and Louis is going to let him cuddle."

Niall came sprinting back into the room with the athletic wrap and pulled off his shirt, "Fix my tail, please!"

I sighed, standing to carefully wrap Niall's tail around his torso. His tail wasn't too long, and only really wrapped around to the front of his hip. His tail was too high up to be hidden comfortably in his trousers, considering his tail was a little below the base of his spine. Any other time, Niall just had a slight hole in his trousers large enough for his tail to fit through comfortably. I wrapped his tail to him in the athletic wrap and then handed his shirt back to him so he could pull it down over him. He frolicked from the room once again, and I figured he was putting on shoes over the fluffy socks he was wearing and a beanie on his head.

I sighed, walking over to the sink to wash Niall's bowl. When I heard the front door open, I rolled my eyes at the dog like boy's patience. But then I heard a sound that made my heart stutter.

"Liam!" Niall shrieked in terror.

I dropped the sponge I had in my hand, sprinting into the living room. I was horrified I was going to come face to face with Dr. Shell, but instead, Niall hand picked up our coat rack and was waving it savagely at the confused dark haired person in the doorway. Zayn.