"Girl we're gonna be late to our own gender reveal" Reign shouts as he waits on her bed whilst going through his phone and liking all of the Instagram posts that I was tagged in; "I need your help" Amara whines walking in whilst holding her shoes. Chuckling I sit up before looking at her outfit before liking my lips, "Stop looking at me like that Reign" she whines whilst handing over her shoes; "You can't be looking that good and expect me not to say shit" he says as he pecks her lips before putting on her shoes.

Chuckling lowly, "Clearly you're still team girl" I say looking up at her noticing the pink accessories she was wearing; "Reign let me wish for my daughter okay" she replies before spraying her perfume and grabbing her purse

Chuckling lowly, "Clearly you're still team girl" I say looking up at her noticing the pink accessories she was wearing; "Reign let me wish for my daughter okay" she replies before spraying her perfume and grabbing her purse. We head down the stairs before locking the doors and driving out of her driveway, "When your mom asks me why we're late, I'm ratting your ass out" Reign announces causing Amara to smack her lips before rolling her eyes.

Ever since they agreed to take things slowly, Amara and Reign's relationship has grown stronger due to them spending majority of their free time together with a pile of his clothes taking up a shelf in her closet. Sleepovers and cuddles had become a regular occurrence for the two who had yet to disclose the nature of their relationship to their friends or family; "I wanna be selfish with this bond" Amara had stated one night as they lay in her bed looking at each other.

With no reason to hide his attraction, Reign was forever glued to Amara especially when she was at home seeing that her go-to outfit consisted of workout bras and shorts or tights in an attempt to accommodate her changing body. Speaking of her body, Reign could barely keep his hands off of her due to how much her body had developed due to the pregnancy, "Titties on swole, ass of fat, face on pretty damn ma you tryna kill me or something" Reign sighed when Amara had walked out of the bathroom naked. Despite the fact that they hadn't told anyone about their new relationship, everyone who worked closely with the pair had noticed the side glances, the longer embraces and the frequent link-ups that they shared.

Parking in front of the venue, Amara sent a message to Mia just as Reign opened her door before helping her out of the car, "Welcome mommy and daddy" Mia shouts as she approaches the car pulling her best friend into a hug. "Well, you're clearly not tryna reveal any secrets" Reign says looking at Mia's black out fit just as she flipped him over; "I'm the only person who knows the gender so I can't give any clues" she says side-hugging Reign. Standing in front of them, she claps her hands "Alright let's do this" Mia says before guiding them to the front of the entrance where a sign directs them into the venue.