“Well let’s see…um…” he pretended to think about it for a few seconds, “Mickey mouse!”

“Correct!” Hisham exclaimed putting a pink wedge in their circle.

“Lame! You have a wife that is obsessed with Disney! You had an unfair advantage!” Houssam said with a scowl and Yusra kicked him again.

“Don’t be a sore loser Houssam.” Ilham said as she handed the dice to Yusra, and after she rolled, and as she landed on orange which was Sports, Yusra groaned.

“Oh I don’t know anything about sports!” she complained, and Houssam grinned at her.

“Haha!” he turned towards Hana, and smiled smugly. “Don’t worry, I will handle all the sports questions!”

“Okay ready Yusra?” Ilham asked as she picked up a card, and Yusra nodded.

“Okay.”

“This basketball player is known as the greatest player in NBA history.”

“WHAT!? That’s so easy! Oh my god!” Houssam exclaimed, and Hana had to giggle at the look on his face.

“Oh my god yes!” Yusra exclaimed. “Houssam only has talked about him since he was little! Michael Jordan!” she exclaimed, and she gave a squeal as they put an orange wedge in their circle. Amir laughed and brought her hand to his lips, and Hana had to turn away. If she thought being around Ilham and Hisham was bad, being around Yusra and Amir was almost painful. They were nauseatingly in love, and sometimes Hana got just a little bit…annoyed with them.

“Okay Hana! Let’s do this!” Houssam said rubbing his hands together, and as he rolled the dice, he landed on orange as well. “WOOT SPORTS!” he exclaimed and he jumped up from the table to do a mini debkah dance, causing everyone to laugh before he sat back down, his eyes sparkling.

“Okay.” Hana said picking up one of the cards, and as she read the question, she burst out laughing.

“What?! What!?” Houssam exclaimed and she laughed again before shaking her head.

“You aren’t going to like this but who was the official hair consultant to the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics?”

Houssam’s mouth dropped, and Amir and Hisham began to laugh.

“Aw man!” Hisham exclaimed.

“What kind of question is that?!” Houssam demanded.

“Come on bro! I thought you knew all about sports!” Amir crowed, and Houssam glared at him.

“That isn’t even about sports! Are you sure that’s in the sports section Hana!?” he asked and she turned the card around so he could see the question in green. “That’s crazy!” he exclaimed once he had glanced at the card, and Yusra laughed.

“What’s your answer?” Ilham asked, and Houssam scowled.

“How am I supposed to know!? What does hair consultation have to do with sports!?”

“Hey it is a very important question!” Amir exclaimed in mock seriousness, and Houssam threw his hands up in annoyance.

“I don’t know. What’s the answer?” he asked, and Hana gave a smile before turning the card around.

“Vidal Sassoon.”

“What the heck?!” Houssam exclaimed, and everyone laughed. “I hate this game.” He grumbled crossing his arms, and Hana shook her head in amusement before handing the dice to Hisham.

***

“Why have we gotten all the stupidly hard questions that don’t make any sense!?” Houssam exclaimed fifteen minutes later. Amir and Hisham were tied with Ilham and Yusra, and Houssam and Hana had only gotten two questions right, both of which Hana had answered.