₊❏❜ 🖤⋮[Feitan Catch Up] ⌒⌒

Start from the beginning

This was going to be an interesting relationship.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Nicknames:

Nicknames he calls you: idiot, Baka, y/n, hoe, bitch, and that's literally it [・_・]

Nicknames you call him: babe, feifei, feity(wtf), bully, meanie, you once called him bitch on accident and nearly lost your arm (╯﹏╰)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

First Kiss:

Once again, you both were left alone at the hide out. Feitan sat next to you, cleaning his sword while you kicked your feet back and forth. You were getting lost in a thought, imagining how his soft lips would feel against-
"y/n?"
You turned your head to see Feitan looking at you. Humming, you tilted your head, looking into his dark eyes.
"You space out" he responded raising an eyebrow. Your cheeks flushed remembering your dirty thoughts.
"O-Oh sorry feifei." you replied nervously. Feitan immediately picked up on your act, trying to understand why you would lie to him.
"Why you lie to me." he asked suspiciously. Sighing, you turned to him still a bit embarrassed.
"I was just thinking about kissing you ok." you muttered out, your cheeks turning bright red. Feitans eyes slightly widened, not expecting that answer. He was going to turn away until he came up with an idea. You were still looking down, feeling embarrassed about your confession, not realizing that Feitan had pulled down his mask and moved his face closer to yours. Suddenly, something warm pressed itself onto your lips. Your eyes widened as you realized Feitan was kissing. Still in shock, you kissed back, cupping his cheek with your hand. Both of you pulled away with flustered expressions.

"If you want kiss tell me."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

What he likes about you:

Physically: Feitan surprisingly loves your chest. After a long mission, Feitan will walk up to you and stuff his face in your chest.

Personality: He loves how understanding you are. Many people would either be scared or annoyed of his personality, but you accept him as who he is.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When you get hurt:

Heading towards the bank, you quietly crept on the sides of the wall. Feitan followed behind, Pakunoda and Franklin heading through the main entrance to make a distraction.
"On my signal, you guys go towards the vault." Pakunoda whispered into the ear piece. Her and Franklin waited in line, slowly heading towards the receptionist.
"Why do they take so long." Feitan mumbled behind you. Letting out a small chuckle, you anxiously waited for whatever signal Paku was going to send. All of a sudden, a loud gun shot went off in the bank. People started rushing out and an alarm was wailing, making your ears hurt. Taking this as your que, you and Feitan sprinted towards the side entrance. Feitan quickly opened the door while you made yourself invisible in nen.
"Why you make self invisible?" he questioned, running by your side.
"Cause I'm not fast enough to dodge a bullet fei." you replied turning a corner to see a large vault in front of you. Sensing no one near, you stopped using nen. You and Feitan walked towards the big vault door, wondering how to open it. He tried slicing it with his sword, barely leaving a scratch.
"Well we didn't really think of this did we." you sighed. Suddenly, the presence of 4 people made themselves noticeable. You quickly turned around to see 4 large men pointing guns at you and Feitan.
"Put down you weapons and your hands over your head!" one of them shouted. Feitan mumbled something under his mask before gripping his sword.
"Alright, we warned you!" he shouted again. 3 men shot their guns at the same time. Feitan quickly moved out of the way, dodging all bullets effortlessly. The 4th guy saw you standing there looking off somewhere else. He aimed the gun at your body and pulled the trigger. You looked at the man as he fired, immediately jumping away. Unfortunately, the bullet hit your right thigh causing it to explode in pain. Feitan, already have killed them, he immediately ran to your side. His eyes widened as he saw your leg bleed profusely.
"Here, wrap leg in this." he said handing you his masked. You hissed in pain as your hands nearly wrapped the mask tightly around the wound.
"Let's finish the mission before I bleed out, yea" you lightly laughed. Feitan could see right through your facade, but knew that this mission was important.
"You stay here. I get everything." he said before slicing open the vault in one motion. Almost instantly, all the money was placed in bags outside the vault.
"I tell others you injured. They take money." he said, grabbing your side to help you out of the building. You slowly limped out with Feitan supporting you until you guys reached the exit.
"Let me carry you now." he stated before picking you up effortlessly. Your eyes widened at his strength, before you relaxed in his arms. Feitan never does anything like this so you had to enjoy every second of it.
"Thank you feifei."

"I will drop you."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

First Thoughts on you:

☠︎︎ How I sense no presence?

☠︎︎ Is not scared of us

☠︎︎ Boss will like this one

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

What you guys do on Christmas:

✧ Sit and watch Uvogin and Shalnark try and make cookies

✧ you both tease them the whole day

✧ drunk hot chocolate while telling scary stories even though it's Christmas

✧ give each other stolen presents

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Presents you get each other:

What you get him:

❆ a small ring since he mentioned wanting one before

❆ a fake death note since he wants to kill so many people

❆ a home made candle so he can write during the middle of the night in his death note

What he gets you:

❆ a matching mask like his

❆ a poop emoji eraser since he found it on some dead person

❆ that's it since he doesn't get the point of gifts

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Valentine's Day with him:

♡̩̥̩ the troupe forced him to take you out

♡̩̥̩ secretly enjoys being with you

♡̩̥̩ it was a bit awkward at first, but he warmed made it up by buying you food

♡̩̥̩  at the end of the day, you both sit on top of the hide out and watch the sunset (cliche af but who cares😩)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A/N- i rise. I rise. the chapter many of you have been waiting for is finally here💃 oh and yes, I am a major simp for emo boy❤️

 the chapter many of you have been waiting for is finally here💃 oh and yes, I am a major simp for emo boy❤️