Death penalty.

The basement door flung open,3 men came in wearing police outfits

Me and Nellie turned around.
Nellie looked at me and said "this is the end of us darling!".
I smile and nodded.

The men shouted "WE KNOW SOMETHING IS GOING ON DOWN HERE!".
One of the men looked around the basement and came across some severed heads on the floor.

The other two came behind me and Nellie and put us under arrest.
I asked what for.
One said "well let's see...you both have been having intercause with each other,and oh yes the piles of bones and heads on the floor!".

They took us away in a carriage there were masses of people throwing stuff at us,not because we were cold blooded killers but because we were together romanticly.

The punishment we received was the death penalty.
We were to be burned at the stake.
We both agreed to plead guilty if we could be burned together,they agreed.

It was the day of our death and I was looking forward to it because I haven't seen Nellie in 5 days.

The police took me to the middle of town where there were masses of people in crowds waiting for us to be burned.
They tied me to the same pole Nellie was on we were back to back.
Nellie said to me "I love you Y/n!,and we will be together in the after life I promise!",
I started to cry "I love you Nellie ever since I met you ever since I touched you I knew we were destined!".

The man set the hay underneath us on fire I could feel the heat and in no time I could feel the burning on my feet.
I screamed in agony.
Nellie said "y/n don't scream my darling soon it will be over!".
I smiled "I'm going to miss you so much Nellie!".
She said "don't say that I'll see you soon I promise!".

The heat rose throughout my body at this point the flames were attached to my waist.
I said to Nellie "I'm not letting go not yet Nellie I'm staying with you!".
She said whilst closing her eyes "just let go Y/n and I'll be with you in no time!".
She reached out for my hand I grabbed it.

My eyes started to close people were throwing stuff at us only making the fire grow.

My whole life flashed by me the only happy times I had were with Nellie.

And now we were together forever.