SHIRATORIZAWA

18+ content.

Wakatoshi Ushijima ➝ Once was fucking someone against a wall in his apartment that was a little to cheap. The wall turned out to be made of plywood, and he fucked them right through the wall into the next room. It was terrifying and he got a splinter on his dick.

Satori Tendou ➝ Asked someone if they could tie him up during sex, they did alright. they tied him to the bedposts, called some friends, and robbed his entire house INCLUDING the TV. The worst part? He was super aroused the entire time and actually came on himself lmao.

Tsutomu Goshiki  ➝ Got lockjaw from going down on a girl too long, and they had to massage it for an hour for it to finally click back into place. The issue? He now is too scared to go down on someone ever again.

Shirabu Kenjirou ➝  Had sex with his partner and they had a seizure but he didn't realize what was happening at first and finished anyways. He didn't know they had epilepsy and thought it was just pleasure.

Semi Eita➝ Someone asked him if they could have sex in his home studio and he said fine. They ended up breaking one of his guitars and pissing on one of his amps. He actually filed a police report against them for an insurance claim. The sex was bomb tho.