NEKOMA

18+ content. Only a bit of the Nekoma are gonna be in here because I'm to lazy to do all of them.

Tetsuro Kuroo ➝ Literally this fucking capitalist smh. fucked someone and they stole $500 cash and a bunch of watches from him but honestly WHO the FUCK has five hundred dollars in cash just sitting around. you deserved it kuroo thats called distributing the wealth.

Morisuke Yaku ➝ The only time hes ever had a one night stand was after a club night with friends, and he went back to their place. halfway through the deed, the persons WIFE came bursting through the door with a knife threatening to chop off yakus dick. he never had another one night stand.

kenma Kozume ➝ Once accidentally forgot to turn off his stream and jacked off with lady gaga song playing in the background. then posted a tearful apology after the streaming site tried to ban him. now NO MATTER what after he streams he covers his camera with a cloth.

Lev Haiba ➝ Tried hooking up with someone in the washroom of club, but got his foot stuck in the toilet, and literally couldnt get it out. but hes so lanky that the other person couldnt move out to get help so they both had to yell until security came to help them. he cried while they helped him get his foot out but he still had his dick out.