AOBA JOHSAI

18+ content.

Tooru Oikawa ➝ Once was peaking on Molly while hooking up with someone, turned out his Molly was laced with DMT and he started having a a bad trip where he thought the person was a demon from the seventh layer of hell. He started screaming and crying but came on himself. He never did another drug again.

Hajime Iwaizumi ➝ Actually allergic to latex but no one ever believes him. One time he was so desperate for sex that he wore a latex condom (even though he had other non latex condoms on him). His dick puffed up like a balloon and the other person had a great time while he had to call an ambulance right after finishing because he thought he was gonna die.

Issei Matsukawa ➝ He wore a condom too small for his dick, and he stopped right in the middle of having sex because the condom was cutting off circulation to his dick. When he took the condom off, his dick had been turning blue from the lack of circulation. He almost passed out and made his partner 'massage' his dick before calling 911.

Takahiro Hanamaki ➝ Was fucking someone in his car and went to pull down the seat while he was inside them, and accidentally kicked his leg on the horn, scaring them both. Then a cop came by, gave him a ticket, and said his dick was small.

Akira Kunimi ➝ Someone tried eating his ass and he literally screeched when the tongue went over his asshole. like a shrill scream like a banshee. he immediately jumped up and said "FUCK NO! NOT TODAY SATAN" and grabbed his pants and left.

Kentarou Kyoutani ➝ The first time he heard a girl queef he said "haha no worries I could do better" and ripped the largest fart to make her feel better. She then had to explain what a queef was. They did not continue the sexual act.