seven.

gianna powers

i heard two gun shots , i jumped and scoot further back into the closet

i heard two gun shots , i jumped and scoot further back into the closet. i heard foot steps running up the stairs.

i closed my eyes and held my breath , hearing the foot steps get closer to my fine ass.

"gigi?" i heard trell voice as he entered the room.

i exhaled and opened the closet door. "i heard gun shots—

"i shot at him , ian shoot da pussy ahh nikka".

"where is he?" he shrugged , "but lets go his ahh might come back".

i sighed and grabbed my phone. we walked downstairs and i quickly walked to the car.

trell got in and he started driving. i leaned back in the seat.

i hate feeling like this .. i feel like im mental , i feel like im losing my mind. i can't talk to my mom , my daddy is somewhere in Atlanta. I've been trying to reach out to him but my mom won't give me any information on him , but she says he "asks" about me.

i guess ima have to take time and find him myself , i cant stay in this state forever.

farren powers

"bexlyn i don't know!!" i said sighing while on the phone with bex while my mom was fixing my dad some water

"apparently gianna is a digrace! she's jealous of the relationship you have with your dad just because her dad is somewhere probably fucking everything like his daughter!"

i shook my head , "maybe your right".

"of course i am , thats why im your bestfriend , im never gonna fill your head up with lies , im going to be blunt".

"i wonder who she hired to shoot at my dad.."

she giggled , "probably one of her lil 'sneaky links'".

i giggled , "probably so but i feel like confronting her".

"do it , matter fact .. lets go find her!" i grabbed my keys , "im in route to you now!"

*

we pulled up in ivana's house and bex jumped out the car.

i got out and closed my door , locking it. bex banged on the front door and gigi opened it.

i pushed bex aside and got in gigi face. "WHY YOU SENDING PEOPLE TO SHOOT AT MY DADDY?!"

gigi pushed me , "don't get in my face , farren i didn't do anything! your "dad" tried att—

bex charged at gigi causing her to fall onto the floor with a loud ass thud.

gigi started drilling her shit. i jumped , no bitch bout to punk my best friend.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" i heard ivana yell as she threw me off of gigi and started sending blows to my face.

i bawled up and started crying , "STOP!"

i seen a glance of gigi whopping bex ass with a a steel iron. ivana raised up and kicked me three times to the head and i was out.

gianna powers

"GET OFF ME!" bex yelled and kicked

i choked her and banged her head against the ground , she clawed at my face.

i got up and started stomping her. she rolled over and threw something at me.

i charged at her , we fell and i started sending blows to her face.

"stupid.bitch.dont.ever.touch.me! STOP SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT ME TOO! BITCH NOW SPREAD THE RUMOR THAT I BEAT YO MOTHER FUCKING ASS BITCH!" i said kicking her face in , spitting on her.

trell grabbed me and took me upstairs , "aye shawt , chillout you won!" he chuckled.

i fell to the ground and started crying.

he just stood there , awkwardly. i could tell he didn't know what to say nor do. i didn't expect him to do anything.

my sister has officially turned against me! i'll probably never forgot this .. we used to be so close. she's dead to me! if i could her and her bitch ass friend , bex i would.

i might just kill them both and burn they ass. i cried harder , "ivana.." i whispered.

trell sighed and bent down , wrapping his long arms around me. 

i just continue crying and rocking myself. trell picked me up and laid me on the bed.

he comforted me and i cried in his arms.

everyday .. im becoming more mental .. im losing myself.