five.

gianna powers

"congratulations ladies , you both passed with a 90 percent", our science teacher , mrs

"congratulations ladies , you both passed with a 90 percent", our science teacher , mrs.price said smiling at us and putting our grade in the grade book.

"yea we smart". ivana said bragging , i laughed and we walked to our seats.

"gianna powers come to the front office for check out , gianna powers come to the front office for check out. ", i rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff.

ivana looked at me , "unt un bitch im coming too!"

i giggled and slid my phone into my back pocket and we walked down the hall to the office.

"ivana you always do this", mr.kelly said chuckling.

"mr.kelly because , my bestfriend not finna leave me at school BY MYSELF!" she said being all dramatic.

"sign yourself out" he laughed while handing her the clipboard.

i shook my head and walked outside to farren's car. I seen Farren and her pet , Bex in the front seat putting on 'makeup'.

i sighed and ivana walked up to the car , "that bex bitch needa find her own ride!"

"lets just get in and go to my house , then we can go back to your house and chill" i mumbled , getting in the backseat.

farren started the car and pulled off.

*

"move ben!" ivana said laughing as ben tickled her.

i giggled and walked into the kitchen , grabbing my strawberry lemonade.

after the boring car ride with farren and her pet , we went to my house and got me some clothing up and we came to ivana's house , which im thankful for because i didnt want to be around my "family" this weekend.

i took a sip out of my drink and lean against the counter , on my phone. i was texting farren , who was being nosy , worrying about my whereabouts.

"i need to change her name", i said out loud

"yea you do", ivana agreed.

i flicked her off , "whats the moves?"

im tired of this 'depression' keeping me from having fun , cause im finna get real cute today.

"trell on the way hea but , yall wanna slide to dave n busters?"

i nodded , "yeah , im finna get ready".

i walked upstairs to my 'room'. i put my duffle bag on the bed and picked around for an outfit.

i picked out my two piece peach dress set and i grabbed my white flurry slides and a checkered tote.

i walked to the bathroom and got in the shower for no longer then 20 minutes.

i cut the water off and grabbed my towel , i dried my body off and put my clothes on.

i walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth and washed my face. i put on my some lashes and some makeup to hide my eye bags.

i bumped my hair a little bit and i sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my tote along with my phone.

*

"on boozilla , you cheated." trell said handing me a 10 , i giggled.

"first of all , who is boozilla? and i didnt cheat , you just suck!" i put the 10 in my purse and we walked to the table.

"boozilla .. he was like family— fuck that he was my family , he was my brudda" he spoke , brushing off the subject.

i noticed he didnt want to talk about boozilla , so i just nodded my head , ben and ivana came to the table and sat down.

"wazzam." ben said dapping up trell as trell did the same.

"wazzam bitch". me and ivana looked at each other in confusion.

"where yall from?" ivana chimed in , "right where yall from? yall dont got a cali— well LA voice".

"we from tha raq , lil ma". ben said scrolling on his phone.

i scrunched up my face , "tha raq?" i mocked.

they nodded , "baton rouge foo'."

"ohhh!" me and ivana said in sync.

"yall issa foo'." trell said laughing at us.