𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

Începe de la început

'But it's still not you,' Ni-ki muttered.

A heartwarming laugh left Midori's lips. 'You'll get there, we'll debut together, you and I.'

'Really?'

'Of course,' Midori said. 'Someone as talented as you deserve to debut, don't they?'

Cheeks heating up, Ni-ki couldn't look Midori in the eye. 'Of course,' he said, voice low.

'Okay,' she smiled, giving his back a firm pat before standing up.

'You want to switch?' Naito asked, arm leaving Daniel's shoulder.

'Switch?' Midori asked, a breathless chuckle leaving her lips. 'Fine then.'

Giving Daniel a small smile, Naito left his side and moved over to Ni-ki.

Midori kneeled down in front of Daniel, hand on his shoulder.

'Heavy heart?' she asked.

'Heavy heart, heavy shoulders, heavy everything,' Daniel answered.

'I know what it feels like, to carry all that responsibility on your shoulders and end up failing them. It really tears you apart,' she said.

'It really does,' Daniel sighed.

Midori tilted her head to the side to get a better view of his face. 'But you did great, you really did.'

'I did?'

'You did your best, no?'

Daniel hastily nodded. 'But it still wasn't enough.'

'You're here to grow, aren't you? If you're perfect then there's no reason for you to be here.'

'But you and Naito-hyung are here, Heeseung-hyung too. You three are good at everything.'

'We have a lot of flaws, Daniel. You might not be able to see them, but we do.'

THEY TRULY DID

THEY TRULY DID.

Naito liked to fix things on his own, he liked to help others and see others happy ━ even to the point where it hurt him. But even then, he had a hard time speaking about his feelings. He'd rather avoid such situations than confront them ━ leading to even more problems.

Midori on the other hand had expectations on herself she couldn't live up to. When reality caught up and confronted her, she retreated instead of facing it through some form of escapism. This, in its own turn, set her up for future failures, thus creating a never-ending loop.

But that was just the tip of the iceberg.

After having decided parts, Midori and Naito went off on their own to practise. They would no longer be judged as a team, but as individuals which meant that Midori and Naito could hone their skills as individuals.