|1|

*Y/N's pov*

"Y/N! Come on! Wake up, it's time to go to school!"

I hear my mum saying that from the kitchen. But I wanna stay in bed. I don't wanna go to school and meet...

"Kim Y/N, if you don't wake up now I'll not make pizza this evening!"

"FINE! I'M UP!" 

I convince myself to get up and go to the bathroom for getting ready. I take a shower, dry myself and then go back to my room to get dressed.
I opt for a white sweater with a straight neckline, light jeans to which I add a black belt and simple black Vans. I style my hair a bit and then I go down to have breakfast.

your outfit

"Wow sweetheart, you look so pretty!"

"Aww, thanks mum"   I say while blushing a bit

"Here, eat this and then go to school honey. Have a nice day"

I finish eating, I take my coat and my backpack, I greet my mom and I go to school.
As soon as I arrive I see a familiar figure approaching me screaming my name happily. Jisung, will you never be able to be normal?

Jisung and I have always been best friends. We have always gone to school together and have always shared the passion of rap, singing and dancing. When then you were out, where you saw one you're sure there was also the other.

"Hi Y/N how are you today? I'm feeling great! Today we have the auditions for the rap class you know?"
" Hi Jisungie, I'm fine. Yes I know that there are the auditions but please...can you stay still for one second? You're literally jumping and you're making me nervous"
"As orders madame eheheh"
"Shut up ahahah"

As we keep chatting, the bell rings and we start entering school. I was always been the only girl of my year and the others were much older than me.
Since I was the only girl I often received attentions that I didn't want, always from the same people...

"Y/N, do you want me to take you to your locker or do you prefer to go there alone? I wouldn't want you to meet..."
"Jisungie don't worry, they didn't annoyed me at the entrance so maybe they didn't come to school today. I can go alone"
"Are you sure? I think that they come to school only for you. In fact it seemed strange that they were no at the entrance to bother you..."
"Maybe today is the lucky day...well now let's try not to think about them ok? Today we have the auditions and only 4 people can enter"
"Yeah right...well Y/N, I go to my class, I'll see you at lunch. Byee"
"Bye Jisungie"

I go up the stairs and head up to my locker.
They're not here either.
Good. Very good.
I put my backpack down in the locker, take the books I need, close everything with the lock and I'm starting to head to class when a voice I unfortunately know calls me:

"Hey kitten!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is a little short but it's my very first chapter that I write so...🤷🏻

i hope the story may interest you and see you soon

-안나 💙🌻✨