Chapter 2

TAEHYUNG POV

Lifes been a fucking mess for me since last 3 years. Being a medical student sucks for me, but its the least I could do in my life now, because the desire of being a dancer died the day my dad found about it. Living in dorm, itself was a problem. Being a dancer, was the desire I hid within myself for years, because I didn't want my dad to be disappointed in me, he wanted me to study medicine, and I never went against his decision, rather than defying him I hid my passion within me for years, but the day of finale, it was all exposed to my dad, how I went against his back, and didn't stop trailing my dance. Back then, I had my friends, who stood with me and had my back, whenever I felt down because of my dad priorities emphasising upon me.

Ahhhh.... My friends..... My best friends..... Its the worst disaster that ever happened to me, to the world it was just a normal spilt up among friends, but for me, my whole world collapsed, my life turned upside down, just because not having them with me. I still remember that day as a worst nightmare, a nightmare I can't ever forget, every second of that day is still signatured in my head, like it all occured just a day before.

Flash back

Taehyung pov

7th july 2016
FINALE

"GET OFF EACH OTHER, THE COPS ARE ON THEIR WAY." Someome yelled, as my head felt lighter and lighter, all the pain started to fade away and numbness environs my body, struggling to keep my eyes unlatch, my gaze wanders over her, YN, i don't know why but she was lying on the ground lifelessly, how could Jungkook hurt her? How could he do all of this. Adrenaline rushed through my veins and pushing him off me, I used all the strength in my body to stop him. Shoving him backwards, my knuckles made contact with his jaw, stumbling backwards jungkooks body fell on the ground. I had the perfect opportunity to punch him multiple times, but the least of sanity present inside didn't allow me to.

Th: "Come to your fucking senses Jungkook." Feeling the salty fluid which flows within my mouth, I hissed at him. Leaving Jungkook, I turned to YN. But before I could turn to her, I felt two bulky arms grabbing me, and the sound of clicking made me comprehend a hadcuff locking my hands, but all I could see and wanted was YN, I can't leave her like this. But the cop pushed me back.

Th: "YN, noo YN." I whispered, words sinking within me.

Every fibre in my body struggled to get free from the grasp on the policeman, but he only pushed me backwards.

Th: "YN..NOOOO. LEAVE ME. YNN." I was being drifted away from my friend, bestest of friend. She was injured, I don't even know whether her lifeless body was breathing or not. Just thinking about her being gone from my life was terrifying, tears escaped my eyes, as my endeavouring body was shoved backwards.
And thats the last time I ever saw her, and Jungkook. Because Jungkook wasn't there with me at the station, he probably ran off, Leaveing us behind.

Dad was informed about it, everything was exposed at him. I couldn't bear to say a word, to explain myself, because if anything was important to me at the moment, it was my friends.

I was admitted in hospital for two fucking months, because of 2 broken ribs. My dad shifted our apartment to a different part of seoul. If anyone have ever tried to visit me, they probably didn't have found me.

After being discharged, I tried to find, Jimin. Two whole days, two fucking days I wander around the streets to find about his whereabouts but no one knew where he went. I tried contacting to YN too, but her phone was switched off, every hospital that existed in the city was visited by me, but there wasn't a sign of her, even her house was all cleared. A neighbour of her told me that they left Seoul. Jungkook never attended school after that day. I never met any of them after that day.