"Its our duty bro." Abhay smiled, making me reciprocate.

"Guys, its too late. I need to pick up Anushree." I told them after checking the time.

"Haa tu jaa. Thoda decoration baaki hai, woh complete karke humlog bhi chale jaayenge." Ishan assured me.

"No no, you guys should stay. Anushree ko accha lagega." I requested them.

"Humlog milne aayenge na baad mein. Aaj woh bohat din baad ghar aayegi, tumlog saath mein time spend karo." Abhay smiled.

"Thank you guys. I love you all." I passed them flying kisses and then went down to my car.

I drove towards the hospital and reached there in nearly ten minutes. Anushree must be getting ready for her discharge now.

I took the elevator upstairs and went towards her room. As soon as I pushed the door, my breath got hitched.

Oh. My. God.

Anushree looks breathtaking. I think my heart is going to explode now.

She's dressed up in the suit and all of the accessories I gifted her on her birthday. Its looking gorgeous on her!

Also, she's putting on some sleek golden bangles right now. Its adding so much more to her natural beauty. Gosh, she's so freaking gorgeous.

I wasn't really fond of traditional wear, until I fell for Anushree. She looks flawless in everything she dresses up herself in. I'm absolutely in love with every little thing about her.

"Shub." Anushree smiled as soon as her gaze fell upon me.

I'm still dumbfounded by her prettiness, I don't know what to say.

"Aaiye." She gestured me to come inside and I so did.

I went and sat beside her, getting lost in her ocean like eyes. She has my entire heart. I love her so much.

"You're so beautiful." I smiled while grabbing her cheek and pecked her lips.

"And you're so handsome." She giggled while doing the same to me.

"I know baby." I smirked at her.

"Aww." She laughed as I held her hand and made us stand up.

I had completed the formalities already, so I'm free to take Anushree back now.

"Thank you sir." The staffs greeted me as we walked out together.

"Thank you all, for treating my wife so well and making her recover so quickly." I smiled at them.

"It was our pleasure." The CEO smiled.

We then walked out of the building together, towards my car. I opened the car gate for Anushree and made her sit on the front seat. Then, I occupied the driving seat.

All the way through our ride, we kept talking about how happy I am to take her back home. Also about our journey and how long of a way we've come.

I'm so lucky to have her. She really makes me complete.

Anushree's viewpoint :

Shubman parked his car in the parking lot and then opened the car door for me. He's such a gentleman to me now.

We've both grown super close in the last month. He has taken care of me the entire time. I didn't even have to lift a finger, he did everything for me.